• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ben Coker

Played every match last season I think for a side that made the playoffs, odd to assume he wouldn't get a game.
Non-league standard player,I watched poor old Plodder quite a few times last season,including the play-off where he gave away their chance of reaching the final.He signed on for a team expecting to be in the National League and now if Stevenage hope to preserve league status,he is certain to be surplus to requirements.

Non-league standard player,I watched poor old Plodder quite a few times last season,including the play-off where he gave away their chance of reaching the final.He signed on for a team expecting to be in the National League and now if Stevenage hope to preserve league status,he is certain to be surplus to requirements.
Would have rather had him than any of our CBs last season...he wouldn't have been bottling tackles - we might have even blocked a shot with him in the team!

Did he bang your old wife or something?

Coker would deserve full applause before the game kicks off,but then the same abuse as the rest of his teammates .
And Plodder ? Most unlikely to get selected anyway.

Can we keep the abuse for arrogant left backs who deserve it please.

Luke always did his very best and showed respect to our fans and our club.

Probably a better footballer than most of us............;

Today made his move to Stevenage from Lincoln permanent on a free.

I'd have him back like a flash. He could do the Ben Coker shimmy shuffle in front of the West stand whilst warming up. Think of all that experience he would bring to our defenders.

Yes, I'd take him back, someone who has decent delivery of a deadball and corner as well as an experienced defender.

Back