• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best bit of strumpet in Eastenders.

Options

• Chelsea ("Help me I cant act").

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Squiggle (Chelseas dog rough sister)

• Mrs Masood - One for the lefties vote for her and your a wrong un.

• Stacey's Mum / Nutter - Let you do anything.

• Barbara Windsor - Not bad if you can overlook she only has one tit.

• Janine - Former brass so would be good I am sure.

• Ian Beales Daughter - If she is old enough that is. if not you peado.

• Jan Beale - Face like a satalie.

• Biance - For Glasgow x

• Total voters
F_200709_September0_354925a.jpg

Also the image below I'm not sure if it's allowed, I'll take it off if not.

pat-butcher.jpg

As i said i'm not a massive fan just see bits every now and again, but i know who Bradley is and by the looks of the poll choices he is sorting the one i like ?? How can that sad pathetic ginger tosser get a bird such as she ?? It just doesn't add up .. unless the scriptwriter is another sad pathetic ginger tosser of course :unsure:

Tanya all the way.

She's the experienced one, plenty of curves, gobful of attitude and i love the way she slung her ex into his grave.
Nice pair 'o knockers and a backside that just demands to be caved in.

Amazed not more people have gone for Chelsea. Probably got the best body of them all but then I dont like black women so not for me.

I'm with Rusty - Janus all the way for me...

:clap:

For those of us at a certain age (35>45 i'd say) Janus was THE babe of her day doing Game On .. but she really hasn't aged well IMO

Though of course i'd still do her because of the previously mentioned standards i try to keep lowering at any given opportunity

Back