• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best way to dump someone???

Might seem a little strange coming from me, but why would you expect a guy to spend all that money in travelling to tell you that to your face? I can understand you might expect a face to face let down from someone you're seeing locally but when distance and/or expense is involved I don't really understand why you'd expect that.

It's better to be told somehow rather than being left in limbo which is what used to happen a lot when I was younger.

Because I spent almost every week going up to Notts meaning I spent a DAMN SITE more money on petrol that he ever did. I think he made it down to Essex 3 times in 6 months. Rubbish. So that is why I expected him to at least make the trip for me.

I once got dumped because a friend of the girl I was dating told her she'd been texting me aswell...

:whistling:

I once dated a girl living across the road from me and put up a sign in my window saying 'your dumped'

I hasten to add we were probably about 12 at the time.

Because I spent almost every week going up to Notts meaning I spent a DAMN SITE more money on petrol that he ever did. I think he made it down to Essex 3 times in 6 months. Rubbish. So that is why I expected him to at least make the trip for me.

Sounds to me like you're still a bit upset by this :net:

I once dated a girl living across the road from me and put up a sign in my window saying 'your dumped'

I hasten to add we were probably about 12 at the time.
I just laughed so f*cking hard.

I completely forgot about that. Those were the days. I actually think we were even younger than that. Probably 10... your nose was still massive even then.

Back in the day, I once got a mate to tell a girl i was dead in order to get her off my case! We weren't actually going out or anything but she was practically stalking me (I'm talking 20 odd phone calls a day and loads and loads of texts) and i felt i had no other option. I'm lead to believe she was actually a bit upset about it.

Funniest thing is i saw her in Southend high street 2 or 3 years later. I honestly did not know where to put my face...!

**Please note i was about 13 at the time and i am now very ashamed of my antics. Oh, and also please note she was ginger. Which makes it ok.**

Last edited:
Back