• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bid

Most of those Twitter rumour sites are rubbish, this one is one of the worst.

Still continue to be surprised people believe these rumour mill twitter accounts. The only reliable Southend news you can trust on Twitter is from Chris Phillips. Ignore the rest

Why on earth would Humphrys want to go to Barrow anyway, yes there up north ,but seriously that would be a downward move for him.And 50 grand RM would laugh at that.

Can't believe anyone would even think twice about taking anything from these awful transfer rumour accounts as anything but bullshido

Why on earth would Humphrys want to go to Barrow anyway, yes there up north ,but seriously that would be a downward move for him.And 50 grand RM would laugh at that.

It would be a significant step up. Barrow have a far better side and are better run.

However, I should add that the day I believe one of those laughable Twitter rumour sites will be an extremely chilly day in hell.

It would be a significant step up. Barrow have a far better side and are better run.

However, I should add that the day I believe one of those laughable Twitter rumour sites will be an extremely chilly day in hell.
Well we will see if they have a far better side when the two clubs play each other this season ,judge on home and away matches .

hang on TC9 said that he'd agreed a deal with Sunderland following his relegation release clause being triggered.

you don't think they are just making it up do you?

Hope he goes soon, let someone else pay him for standing around, poor first touch, no goals. Never the same after his facial injuries shame because he has skills but either cant be bothered or heads gone due to injury.

Back