• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Big thanks to the Col U lads

I had a small minded idiot sitting behind me berating Baldwin as "Scum" throughout the match, and when he scored at the end I turned around to him and said "still scum now?". The look on his face was priceless!!

Maybe they exist on their association with a generic term for enjoying the seaside as well as football?

I don't like the fact we're having to resort to loans from Col Ewe to put a half competitive team on the park. However that's more a reflection on our financial position than anything else. The fact is the situation we as a club find ourselves in mean we have to take players from wherever they come.

Though they did great in difficult circumstances.

Probably didnt help that True Blue and his motley crew at the back of west were caning everyone yesterday including why dont you **** off back to colchester you scum.

Nice one

What the ****, who the **** you talking too bringing me into this I have not said a word about the Colchester players

Oh were they indeed? Good job lads.......:doh:

Incidentally how nice was it to see Baldwin turn immediately to the fans at the end before even going to shake hands with players to show his appreciation? Vernon soon followed his example too.

And you can wait till you have the facts before you stick your ****ing oar in

Anyone slagging off Baldwin and Vernon for being Col U players should be ashamed of themselves. All I expect is that they work damn hard for the club and fans during their loan spells, for me both did that on Saturday and Baldwin was deservedly MotM. I assume these idiots will only be happy once Vernon and Baldwin are forced out of the club and as a result we'd probably be heading for League Two. Will they be happy then? Muppets.....

Doesn't surprise me that the abuse came from the back of W block, these are the same group that I had the misfortune to sit in front of at Orient and the abuse (and language) was horrendous. Grown men acting like 14 year olds. If you're not prepared to get behind each and every Blue shirt lads then stay at home cos you're not wanted by the real supporters (yes "supporters" - take note) of this football club.

:madman:

Though they did great in difficult circumstances.

Probably didnt help that True Blue and his motley crew at the back of west were caning everyone yesterday including why dont you **** off back to colchester you scum.

Nice one

i dont spose you mentioned this in person...

Anyone slagging off Baldwin and Vernon for being Col U players should be ashamed of themselves. All I expect is that they work damn hard for the club and fans during their loan spells, for me both did that on Saturday and Baldwin was deservedly MotM. I assume these idiots will only be happy once Vernon and Baldwin are forced out of the club and as a result we'd probably be heading for League Two. Will they be happy then? Muppets.....

Doesn't surprise me that the abuse came from the back of W block, these are the same group that I had the misfortune to sit in front of at Orient and the abuse (and language) was horrendous. Grown men acting like 14 year olds. If you're not prepared to get behind each and every Blue shirt lads then stay at home cos you're not wanted by the real supporters (yes "supporters" - take note) of this football club.

Considering the financial trouble the club is in i dont think they can be picky about who they do and dont want can they. After all its not as if they sit in the family

Anybody in particular? names to faces please and they will be dealt with

And are you RobM in disguise

Anybody in particular? names to faces please and they will be dealt with

And are you RobM in disguise

I think we both know who it was. His language against Swindon AND Wycombe was appauling. Therefore, it leads me to the conclusion......

SMIFFY OUT!!!

:D

Oh, and he defected to Metal

Just on a different note Would Celtic accept ANY player from Rangers?

I think part of the problem with football its become too pussy footed where are the rivalry's the passion I take the big drum to Huddersfield and I am amongst some of the most boring ******* away supporters ever!

I think we both know who it was. His language against Swindon AND Wycombe was appauling. Therefore, it leads me to the conclusion......

SMIFFY OUT!!!

Hahaha, yes I have used some choice language the last couple of games and for that I do apologise. I think quite a few of us have though, as the frustration level has been of epic proportions...

But, slagging particular players off, not my style and never will be.

SMIFFY OUT!!!

Smiffys a good lad and I would walk in front of a bus for that man but he like all of us get ****ed off with whats going on at the club.

It really ****es me off that we have to get players from Colchester while you can imagine the smirk on their faces to know we have to go cap in hand to our greatest rivals! but what else can we do hold our tongues and get behind the team

Just on a different note Would Celtic accept ANY player from Rangers?

I think part of the problem with football its become too pussy footed where are the rivalry's the passion I take the big drum to Huddersfield and I am amongst some of the most boring ******* away supporters ever!

Must admit the last two seasons at the udders,the atmosphere has been very subdued,from us lot.

Back