• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He was the only player who made any real impact in the Play-Offs second leg last season.

I seem to recall him missing a sitter from close range in front of the south stand which would have put us right back in the game other than that ....

The tragic thing in all this, is that his last game for us, was the biggest game for all of us in a tournament that he had no part in prior to the final, yet good pros like Lund and Leonard missed out and that's something that can't be changed. He should never have come back and played and apart from a few good moments has not produced anywhere near what he is capable of, especially Wembley.

My friend at my company who is best mate of B Moshni, he did turned up and admitted that he will be looking for a club so he off on a trails.

Mohsni has apparently checked out of where he has been staying for the last few weeks and said "Bye, I'm gone."

He was the only player who made any real impact in the Play-Offs second leg last season.

Really, by doing what? Rolling around....hanging on the net whilst the game continues behind him? The guy is a clown. If that is his single contribution in a big game you can think of then that sums up my comments perfectly.

Also, don't forget that we entered that second leg after he lost his man in the first leg for their goal.

I've been one of those not at all pleased that he came back, but I think some of the treatment of him has been terrible. The barracking he got when he went to get his medal last weekend was very unpleasant. He is a human being after all, and played where the MANAGER told him to.

Rumours I've heard would suggest that the wasn't prepared to do what Brown wanted and has now been told there's no place for him at Southend. Shame, because football aside, he's a lovely bloke.

The tragic thing in all this, is that his last game for us, was the biggest game for all of us in a tournament that he had no part in prior to the final, yet good pros like Lund and Leonard missed out and that's something that can't be changed. He should never have come back and played and apart from a few good moments has not produced anywhere near what he is capable of, especially Wembley.

Agreed Jon, it was always going to happen yet so many fans wanted him back and were rejoicing in his twenty minute cameo on his comeback game against Northampton despite being sent off.

The guy is a clown and I am glad he was told so as he walked down the steps after collecting his undeserved runners up medal.

He never produced in a big game and actually cost us in the big games.

I've been one of those not at all pleased that he came back, but I think some of the treatment of him has been terrible. The barracking he got when he went to get his medal last weekend was very unpleasant. He is a human being after all, and played where the MANAGER told him to.

Rumours I've heard would suggest that the wasn't prepared to do what Brown wanted and has now been told there's no place for him at Southend. Shame, because football aside, he's a lovely bloke.

Shame, get a grip.

That guy and his antics ripped the heart out of our dressing room and made a fool of Paul Sturrock!!!

A loveley bloke, so what.....does that make his failures, antics and disrespect acceptable.

I am glad that Phil Brown has a pair of balls about him....he sat down with Sturrock and sorted the circus out of who was going to manage the team. He has binned our poisinous apple!!! He wont be everyones cup of tea whilst at our club but at least he will instill the one thing this club has lacked for a few years - player discipline

Shame, get a grip.

That guy and his antics ripped the heart out of our dressing room and made a fool of Paul Sturrock!!!

A loveley bloke, so what.....does that make his failures, antics and disrespect acceptable.

I am glad that Phil Brown has a pair of balls about him....he sat down with Sturrock and sorted the circus out of who was going to manage the team. He has binned our poisinous apple!!! He wont be everyones cup of tea whilst at our club but at least he will instill the one thing this club has lacked for a few years - player discipline

I've got no problem with that, but there's a community aspect to the club too and Bil was a massive asset there. No player deserves to be barracked by his own supporters at a Wembley final.

I've got no problem with that, but there's a community aspect to the club too and Bil was a massive asset there. No player deserves to be barracked by his own supporters at a Wembley final.

.. but what would you prefer, a squad of lovely blokes who are psychopaths on the pitch because it is good for the community or a squad who never upset the applecart but don't attend fans' parties and are very friendly ?

If the thing that Mohsni refused to do was play centre mid then not only has he done us a favour but it would mean that even after Wembley Brown was looking to keep playing him there.

I for one desperately hoped he'd get a new contract. And I for one am not afraid I could have at least 1 person who could have kept him on the straight and narrow outside of football which would have helped in it. As OBL says a loss on the pitch as he has talent and a good advertiser off the pitch community wise. Commercially I think Ryan Leonard would help boost nerchandise sales. A Blues David Beckham if you like. And no I'm not being funny.

.. but what would you prefer, a squad of lovely blokes who are psychopaths on the pitch because it is good for the community or a squad who never upset the applecart but don't attend fans' parties and are very friendly ?

If the thing that Mohsni refused to do was play centre mid then not only has he done us a favour but it would mean that even after Wembley Brown was looking to keep playing him there.

It's about balance though isn't it? I'm not surprised at the fall out, Brown doesn't strike me as the most patient of people, and he certainly wouldn't appear to have that streak of benevolence that Sturrock did.

Beefy, that IS what I've heard.

I for one desperately hoped he'd get a new contract. And I for one am not afraid I could have at least 1 person who could have kept him on the straight and narrow outside of football which would have helped in it. As OBL says a loss on the pitch as he has talent and a good advertiser off the pitch community wise. Commercially I think Ryan Leonard would help boost nerchandise sales. A Blues David Beckham if you like. And no I'm not being funny.

Sorry, but where has this comment about Leonard helping to boost merch sales come from? It's possibly one of the strangest and most random things somebody has said on here. Why would a squad player help do this? I'm confused :unsure:

Back