• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was in W block, didn't hear any abuse aimed towards him which is good. Good to see him back in the team, and thought he did really well. Just a bit gutted about the result but we need to move forward as fans and a team, pick our heads up and defend better and take more chances. Difficult games coming up, Swindon away.......Just beat Rotherham 3-2 but lets soldier to them and show them we mean business. Great performance today, carry on blues.

If you didn't know any different then you would have thought that Blair was Neil Harris today, looked a quality player and he's not fit!

I have always been a Blair fan, really pleased that others are finally starting to catch on!! He is a quality player, good vision and intelligent link up play as usual, good solid performance today!! With any luck, the boo boys will finally get off his back...

Oh dear dear anothet appearance on his contractTruro city must be gutted that he didnt sign for themJust the man to lead us to league 1

In the west, I didn't hear a bad word said about Blair, hearing instead compliments on how he offers a different option (and imo better) than dickinson in regards to hold up play.

So who what happens when corr and harrisons fit and your blue eyed blairIs available. Do u keep him in the team and mug harris off!!Obl you not going to stalk blair like u have done other playersOh how awful

So who what happens when corr and harrisons fit and your blue eyed blairIs available. Do u keep him in the team and mug harris off!!Obl you not going to stalk blair like u have done other playersOh how awful
Who, what, why, where, when, how? If you're going to try and be smart you need to master the basics of the English language first. Note, please, that I didn't start this thread and that there are many supporters that have hated the way certain sections of our crowd have always berated Blair because of who he is, rather than giving him credit despite who he is.

Who is this Harrison you speak of and when did we sign him?

I thought Blair was great today. Helped the cause well! I don't understand the cat-calling of him or any player during the game myself.

Good game from Blair today, deserved the starting place and IMO played better than I have seen Harris play so far this season, and that isn't knocking Harris.

You could argue that Harris has been mugging us off with his performances so far this season......

Today was one of the best games i have seen with blair. He looked like he had an extra yard of pace and, from sitting in the east stand, i didnt think the abuse was that bad! He made some mistakes and got the usual S@!% but in fairness i stood up and applauded him.

Unbelievable how much admiration this guy gets on here, to be fair, he always gives 100% and does not deserve to be jeered but to rely on people like him to get us out of this division, heaven help us! Having to watch players of his standard in a Blues shirt
is one reason why our attendances are alarmingly starting to dip badly, only 4700 odd today despite a reasonable contingent from Cobblers.

If you didn't know any different then you would have thought that Blair was Neil Harris today, looked a quality player and he's not fit!

Couldn't disagree more: Harris hasn't played anywhere near as well as that in a Southend shirt!

It really does amaze me! It's just ridiculous!
Sort of sums it up when he gets a standing ovation. LOL. Good one to the idiots that abuse him, thick!

Thought it was a great comeback performance from him, well done Blair keep it up :) And no abuse from R block :)

Back