• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Did anybody notice on the way out of the ground after the game a shrimper fan handing out flyers about blocking the BNP, what a joke!!

1st off why use a football match to canvas political support, this fella had some front

2nd point as I said to the bloke 'Its the left wing government which has sent this country to the dogs, Its time to move to the right to take it back' which I thought was fair comment really, ok BNP mite be a shade to far right but a swing in that direction I feel would help the country greatly

After reading the thread title I had hoped Scott had come to the right (or rather left !) way of thinking. In all seriousness, for reasons I have discussed before I think the BNP are far too naive in their policies and ideologies, in much the same way other 'extreme' political parties are. That's not to say the Labours and Tories are any better - there are a million things I'd change, but whilst I can walk down the street and see a plethora of different nationalities/people, be able to buy a sausage roll and some soup for £1.30 in the mornings, and actually have a reasonably clear and just voting system (have a look at Zimbabwe to see what happens when you let buffoons masquerade a vote), then I'll be pretty happy.

Who ever thinks they are funny using this guys name on there to show views he does not agree with should be royally shagged!

Each to their own I respect all views!!

After reading the thread title I had hoped Scott had come to the right (or rather left !) way of thinking. In all seriousness, for reasons I have discussed before I think the BNP are far too naive in their policies and ideologies, in much the same way other 'extreme' political parties are. That's not to say the Labours and Tories are any better - there are a million things I'd change, but whilst I can walk down the street and see a plethora of different nationalities/people, be able to buy a sausage roll and some soup for £1.30 in the mornings, and actually have a reasonably clear and just voting system (have a look at Zimbabwe to see what happens when you let buffoons masquerade a vote), then I'll be pretty happy.

Fair comment there but thats politics for you! you can never please anybody and everybody thinks they have the answer!

Funny Stace seeing as you have signed it!!??!?!

'Posted by: Barretisalegend, Saafend on Today
Vote BNP is a vote for our future! get the leftys out!'

We won't have a future if the BNP get any sort of power because they will ruin the country infinitely more than any lefties will. Did you do history at school, you know 2nd world war? What we fought for

We went to war to stop a dictatorship! if the BNP were it power it will still be a democracy!

Oh come on, the BNP are run by a bunch of thugs with a couple of brain cells between them and who have no policies except sending all non-Caucasian people back to their own country (whether they were born here or not). They would try and stop democracy, I can tell you now (and don't think that can't happen because look at Germany) Read Lord of the Flies

We won't have a future if the BNP get any sort of power because they will ruin the country infinitely more than any lefties will.
In what way?

Oh come on, the BNP are run by a bunch of thugs with a couple of brain cells between them and who have no policies except sending all non-Caucasian people back to their own country (whether they were born here or not). They would try and stop democracy, I can tell you now (and don't think that can't happen because look at Germany) Read Lord of the Flies

Go on there website! do the policies on there not make sense to you though!!
the BNP moved apart from the National Front to clean up its image! you wont give it the chance, you take stock of the propaganda that is in the media.

Go on there website! do the policies on there not make sense to you though!!
the BNP moved apart from the National Front to clean up its image! you wont give it the chance, you take stock of the propaganda that is in the media.
Just to link to this - http://tinyurl.com/36n9l3 again (not to have a go but because it might include some of your defences again so you don't have to go over them again)

http://www.bnp.org.uk/2008/02/28/bnp-policies/

No I don't agree with their polices one bit. "voluntary resettlement" (Once they get in, that will be forced), "no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them" (Nice charitable lot!), "and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers" (Talk about going backwards!).

This is what some chap has put on the echo website....

Posted by: Ebo Montyson, Southchurch on Today
[bold]horace Wimpole[/bold] wrote:
[bold]John Cranberry[/bold] wrote: I fully support the BNP in Southend
Why? Oh let me guess: you people think that the sole cause of our issues are immigration-related. Look inwards before looking outwards -- and don\'t be so simplistic. Every political party that\'s ever been in power has sold the country down the river. What makes a one-trick pony like the BNP any better?
Excuse me sir but I am of African decent and my parents were immigrants but they worked hard for me and brought something to this country I support the BNP fully because they will stop the fake spongers who come here to cause crime and mug people!

horace Wimpole wrote:

John Cranberry wrote:
I fully support the BNP in Southend

Why? Oh let me guess: you people think that the sole cause of our issues are immigration-related.

Look inwards before looking outwards -- and don\'t be so simplistic. Every political party that\'s ever been in power has sold the country down the river. What makes a one-trick pony like the BNP any better?

Excuse me sir but I am of African decent and my parents were immigrants but they worked hard for me and brought something to this country I support the BNP fully because they will stop the fake spongers who come here to cause crime and mug people!

I am afraid to say these people are simply ignorant of what the BNP are andwhat they stand for. They are a party which cause racial divisions and who have no policies (workable ones). Can you explain why where there are BNP councillors, there is a higher level of racial crime??

"no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them"
Charity begins at home

and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers"

Whats wrong with that? You would rather keep them alive and pay to do so?

"no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them" (Nice charitable lot!), "and the restoration of capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers" (Talk about going backwards!).

So your happy for kids to be attacked by people only to get a jail term!!! also why should we not look out for our selfs first!!!???????

Back