• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Blondy Nna Noukeu signs on Loan

• This will be a temporary fix. Appears we're in for a keeper on a permanent basis, but the deal will take some time to sort. Will command a transfer fee, but if we get it over the line it'll be a big statement to the rest of the league. IMO one of the best keepers at this level.
Is this because of the money mentioned in the staff wages thread that was meant to come in soon but has been delayed to January?

Heard a couple people claim that STEEEEEEEEVE's issue could be potentially career ending.

Any ITK heard the same? 🙁

Sadly, we have no choice, but to bring a experienced keeper in, especially Steve back issues.
True but the loanee has played fewer competitive league games than Collin - indeed I don’t think he has made a league appearance yet. So he will provide competition and allow us to have a keeper on the bench. But an automatic replacement?

Lol ron cant pay backroom staff wages but can sign another keeper lol! In all honesty I feel for the backroom staff and they should be paid but as long as the playing staff are getting there wages I'm happy cause at the end of the day we pay our money to watch footballers play football not the back room staff!!

Those Crawley games were in the cup? Don’t think he has made his league debut yet? Might be wrong
Yeah, one appearance in the Carabao and two in the Papa Johns.

Conceded 2 against Gillingham, 6 against Charlton and 4 against Southampton under-21’s.

Think if he’s comes from Stoke he must be fairly well thought of there.
Don’t judge him by his previous loans. Anyhow beggars can’t be choosers.
I can’t wait for all the Blondy jokes to come lol

Conceded 12 goals in 3 games for Crawley last season, and 10 in his last 3 for Stoke under 23s. Gulp.
Hard to read much into those Crawley stats. It’ll be a make shift side against higher level opponents. If they are prioritising minutes for fringe players over results that could be a very unbalanced side. Similarly for Stoke if they’re sending everyone more advanced out on loan they’re going to get shellacked more often than not regardless of who’s in goal.

I’m more interested to see what he’s like with the ball at his feet. We need a keeper comfortable receiving back passes and initiating attacks. The difference between shot stopping isn’t usually much.

Back