• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blue Voice Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit in the west stand and have done with my dad for many years. whilst I can see the efforts are good trying to increase the atmosphere, the usual idiodic chants from the normal t**ts are again all to evident. I have no idea if the moronic chants were coming from the Blue Voice, but I for one am sick and tired of the f**king morons that sing things that will only have a negitive effect on the players. these things today being :

Singing Flavs when Collis had teh ball ( nice touch !!)
Booing Hunt
Singing Hunt was not fit to wear the shirt
Singing "sing your hearts out for the lads" , instantly followed by a rendition of "what a load of rubbish" !!!
Signing if RM was "Jobson in disguise" ?

To sit through 45 minutes of the above , at home, is a f**King disgrace !!!

If this is not the Blue voice, your job is top drown out these chants - not join in with them, until you sing over these people, your efforts will be pointless !!

i thought this aswell to be honest..

I just assumed that it was all TBV. If that wasn't the case, like I said before anyway, well done and great job especially in first half it was good to hear noise at the hall!

I sit in the west stand and have done with my dad for many years. whilst I can see the efforts are good trying to increase the atmosphere, the usual idiodic chants from the normal t**ts are again all to evident. I have no idea if the moronic chants were coming from the Blue Voice, but I for one am sick and tired of the f**king morons that sing things that will only have a negitive effect on the players. these things today being :

Singing Flavs when Collis had teh ball ( nice touch !!)
Booing Hunt
Singing Hunt was not fit to wear the shirt
Singing "sing your hearts out for the lads" , instantly followed by a rendition of "what a load of rubbish" !!!
Signing if RM was "Jobson in disguise" ?

To sit through 45 minutes of the above , at home, is a f**King disgrace !!!

If this is not the Blue voice, your job is top drown out these chants - not join in with them, until you sing over these people, your efforts will be pointless !!

Our Job ?....As J said earlier it is all about what the team is doing on the pitch aswell as out support..It is very difficult to raise the spirits of people who have seen there team turn in shyte performances these past few weeks .....We are trying Believe me ......

I must remember to take my Magic Powder on Saturday to control all fans ..:rolleyes:

Well done with the drumming today lads. Do you think they enjoy getting blisters and headaches from drumming away for as long as they physically can? Of course not, they do it as they want to support the team in a positive way.

This is what the rest of the support need to do, show some pride and passion and get behind the team.
Some of the crap chants spouted from a few wont help anyone and wont achieve nowt, so give it a rest eh.

If you want to support the team, come and join us. If not, dont bother.

Are you saying that we are only "true" supporters if we sit with you, and if we dont fancy sitting (standing when the stewards backs are turned ) we are not to bother supporting from where we sit ?

Are you saying that we are only "true" supporters if we sit with you, and if we dont fancy sitting (standing when the stewards backs are turned ) we are not to bother supporting from where we sit ?

You need to sort yourself, stop playing devils advocate, and grow up.

Well done with the drumming today lads. Do you think they enjoy getting blisters and headaches from drumming away for as long as they physically can? Of course not, they do it as they want to support the team in a positive way.

This is what the rest of the support need to do, show some pride and passion and get behind the team.
Some of the crap chants spouted from a few wont help anyone and wont achieve nowt, so give it a rest eh.

Guys....can I just say, I fully appreciate what you are doing for the Club. As a supporter of 14 years now, I have to say this is the most pro-active positive step any supporters have made to improve the sometimes drab atmosphere at the Hall. Keep going and you will be rewarded.

If only everyone sang positively as much as they moaned about it then things would be fine.

It must be really disheartening for those who have made the effort with TBV to have such negative things written. As has been said, do we need duck tape for those who want to moan or sing negative songs.

Maybe people should make more effort and make some positive noise themselves. There are some in Block U who only make any noise when they are moaning. Now how can that be right?

None of these people are being paid to do this so perhaps some more of you should put a little bit of effort in and make it known that you will support the positive stuff and not just speak up when there are things to moan about!

John, Smiffy and the rest have done great work in getting it this far....balloons arent free, flags certainly arent......

so what efforts are you making to raise the positive atmosphere.......? And then, and only then, will the negative contingent be drowned out.

Not at all we want the whole ground to support the team in a positive way, regardless of where you are sitting.

To be honest, having to watch the game was bad enough but having to do so with the awful sound of a drummer who has no apparent sense of rythem and the oh so tedious 'stand up' song interspersed with a few 'der der ders' followed by a string of almost incomprehenible anti SUFC chants sent me to new levels of depression. Sure, it was a nice idea but it seems to me that for all the endevour put into this group, Its of a similar size to the group that has congregated in that corner of the west for the last few years and the song sheet is as limited as the voices that warble them out. IF, as some of the spokespersons for the BV would have us believe, The negative chants were sung by thier neighbours then i would hazard a guess that the membership of TBV must be in single figures as from what i saw, it was the same group singing these dittys as it was singing throughout. Oh, and did i mention that bl00dy awful drumming?

what ?

Sort myself out ? I am not playing devils advocate , if you read my thread I was cristcising the negative chants that we had to endure this afternoon, I was not pointing the finger, all I was saying that the negative chants are f**king ridiculous ....

Your response was a f**King pointless reply, that you have only typed to look good to your f**King TBV mates - think you should look in the mrror mate about growing up.

I will say what I want, when I want and whatever thread I want !

what ?

Sort myself out ? I am not playing devils advocate , if you read my thread I was cristcising the negative chants that we had to endure this afternoon, I was not pointing the finger, all I was saying that the negative chants are f**king ridiculous ....

Your response was a f**King pointless reply, that you have only typed to look good to your f**King TBV mates - think you should look in the mrror mate about growing up.

I will say what I want, when I want and whatever thread I want !

I beg your pardon? You can get off that high horse as well, your reply to smiffy's post was nothing other than fishing for a reply.

Not at all we want the whole ground to support the team in a positive way, regardless of where you are sitting.

Agreed Smithy, but it is the same every year, when some of the "supporters" have been spoilt with recent success, they have very short memories.

Of course I am not enjoying the current situation on the pitch, but it is just so disheartening listening to the negative c**p that a large number of "supporters" feel they wish to share with the ground !!!

To be honest, having to watch the game was bad enough but having to do so with the awful sound of a drummer who has no apparent sense of rythem and the oh so tedious 'stand up' song interspersed with a few 'der der ders' followed by a string of almost incomprehenible anti SUFC chants sent me to new levels of depression. Sure, it was a nice idea but it seems to me that for all the endevour put into this group, Its of a similar size to the group that has congregated in that corner of the west for the last few years and the song sheet is as limited as the voices that warble them out. IF, as some of the spokespersons for the BV would have us believe, The negative chants were sung by thier neighbours then i would hazard a guess that the membership of TBV must be in single figures as from what i saw, it was the same group singing these dittys as it was singing throughout. Oh, and did i mention that bl00dy awful drumming?

Good Grief ....What Membership are you talking about ..This is news to me.

The Drummers are doing a great job ...I guess you will now be spending some time writing new songs and lyrics for us to take this iniative forward ...or perhaps just moan about the lack of originality?

I beg your pardon? You can get off that high horse as well, your reply to smiffy's post was nothing other than fishing for a reply.

Well Smithy responded and I have responded back to him, becuase he is quite open to debate, of course I was "fishing for a reply", it is f**king forum !!!

Reckon if our horses were next to each other, yours would be higher !!!

Well Smithy responded and I have responded back to him, becuase he is quite open to debate, of course I was "fishing for a reply", it is f**king forum !!!

Reckon if our horses were next to each other, yours would be higher !!!

You're not really making sense now, discussion over.

mfln130l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back