• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

oh do **** off, please.

the dirty **** (and yes, i'd say dirty brit if it was a brit who did it) deserves everything he got, and more.

How do you know he was from Pakistan?

And what a load of horse**** - if it was a white Brit who had behaved like scum (and spitting is cowardly and scummy by anyone's book) he would just be plain scum and you wouldn't see the need to attach a further racist label in order to somehow prove the veracity of your world view. Why not just be honest about it if it's how you seriously think - it's not like anyone's going to be able to change the way you see things anyway.....

And what a load of horse**** - if it was a white Brit who had behaved like scum (and spitting is cowardly and scummy by anyone's book) he would just be plain scum and you wouldn't see the need to attach a further racist label in order to somehow prove the veracity of your world view. Why not just be honest about it if it's how you seriously think - it's not like anyone's going to be able to change the way you see things anyway.....

He will be from where we tell him he is from

He might be from Bangladesh so I will call him 'OI BANG'

Racist?

If he was British / Irish these would be the phrases that I'd have used, depending on nationality

sweaty ****
sheep shagging scum
paddy ****
white trash (Struggling to find any anti-English terms, and honestly that's the phrase I think I'd go for if he was a stereotypical chav scum who might also be inclined to do this...).

Same as Patrick Vieira being the frog **** when he spat at Ruddock.

You've got a very valid point about me not knowing that he is Pakistani though - upsettingly, he could be English.

If he was British / Irish these would be the phrases that I'd have used, depending on nationality

sweaty ****
sheep shagging scum
paddy ****
white trash (Struggling to find any anti-English terms, and honestly that's the phrase I think I'd go for if he was a stereotypical chav scum who might also be inclined to do this...).

Same as Patrick Vieira being the frog **** when he spat at Ruddock.

You've got a very valid point about me not knowing that he is Pakistani though - upsettingly, he could be English.

To be fair you've got me on the Jockanese point - I can't stand the FRISPs but think of that more as an inter-British, in-house matter.

BNP lost all 12 councillors in Barking and Dagenham

Tories lost 2, Others lost 5 Labour gained 19 to hold the council 100%

Country wide Labour have gained 214 councillors ..........

BNP lost all 12 councillors in Barking and Dagenham

Tories lost 2, Others lost 5 Labour gained 19 to hold the council 100%

Country wide Labour have gained 214 councillors ..........

Good clear out and Griffin admitted they are out of London for the time being.
Then blamed it on the immigrants for not voting for him.... Brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Ib0-yKmoA

Back