• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BNP In your area!

Sorry, you will have to use the english language for me to understand your comments. Do you think it was ok for someone to gob in anothers face or do you condone those actions. A simple yes or no would be great.

Right wing leaning Guinness and Real Ale drinker in agreement with left wing ratbag who would probably stand his round sort of guy shocker. Osy, perhaps we could have a drink together. I wont promise that I wont kick you in the shins and twist a nipple (left one of course) but at least we could laugh about it after. Got to admit though, cracking right hook.

Is it true he asked the lads "How many of you are robbers?"?
If so that is a pretty outrageous question and I hope tongue in cheek (but possibly not...)
The lads didn't see it that way, and gobbed on him, which incidently I think is one of the most disgusting offensive gestures going (I'd rather being called a f-ing c-unit).
However the trouble is as someone in a position of influence/power etc surely you need to not react? It's like that teacher who went ape on the student, people can understand and sympathise with his motives but ultimately his behaviour is still totally unacceptable and he should be removed from his position as a teacher.
I'd love to have seen what happened if DC did that after being egged!
Hang on Prescott did try didn't he? ;)

Is it true he asked the lads "How many of you are robbers?"?
If so that is a pretty outrageous question and I hope tongue in cheek (but possibly not...)
The lads didn't see it that way, and gobbed on him, which incidently I think is one of the most disgusting offensive gestures going (I'd rather being called a f-ing c-unit).
However the trouble is as someone in a position of influence/power etc surely you need to not react? It's like that teacher who went ape on the student, people can understand and sympathise with his motives but ultimately his behaviour is still totally unacceptable and he should be removed from his position as a teacher.
I'd love to have seen what happened if DC did that after being egged!
Hang on Prescott did try didn't he? ;)
oh do **** off, please.

the dirty **** (and yes, i'd say dirty brit if it was a brit who did it) deserves everything he got, and more.

oh do **** off, please.

the dirty **** (and yes, i'd say dirty brit if it was a brit who did it) deserves everything he got, and more.

Surely I was agreeing what the lad did was unacceptable?

However I was also saying putting the boot in was too?

... and do we have to use racist language?!?

Yes we do now take your bull **** and **** off to Africa seeing as you love them so well and want to spend all our ****ing GDP in a middle of a recession on aid when it only ends up going to war lords to buy weapons

Yes we do now take your bull **** and **** off to Africa seeing as you love them so well and want to spend all our ****ing GDP in a middle of a recession on aid when it only ends up going to war lords to buy weapons

:goodun:

I'm sure you don't actually read what I write sometimes. You read what you want to hear. So you can yet again making it all personal with a ridiculous attack not based on anything I have actually written.

Note to mods - who do you think you are changing what I have written tell me how calling somebody a **** is different from somebody calling me a Brit when that is answered I will concede

Last edited by a moderator:

are you implying that the **** deserves any respect? if i was a pakistani i'd be thoroughly ashamed of him

whats wrong in calling him a **** if hes from Pakistan its like calling me a brit

DOUBLE STANDARDS ONCE MORE

I have some sympathy with you here Scott, but sadly the term is deemed both racist and derogatory, therefore it can't stand.

Personally I don't like to be called a Brit, but there you go.

Note to mods - who do you think you are changing what I have written tell me how calling somebody a **** is different from somebody calling me a Brit when that is answered I will concede
Good question TB, same as Brit, Aussie, Yank, Jap, etc... how is it racist?

I trust all of the above abbreviated terms are going to be censored too?

Good question TB, same as Brit, Aussie, Yank, Jap, etc... how is it racist?

I trust all of the above abbreviated terms are going to be censored too?

Context please gents , lets not go down that road. Bugger is an abbreviation of a a set of Eastern Gnostic's killed by the inquisition for their use of said act for birth control . Few know that now, and it has a different meaning .

Hence the N and P word's while are abbreviations for countries have been removed from original context and become popularly used, as insulting words .

Word's mean nothing with out intent .

You don't often see 'Brits go home' spray painted on doors/walls.

Last edited:
Back