• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pubey

since the game on sat, ive watched the goals on blues world at least 3 time a day, and i think they are SOOO GOOD!!!

1. it was great to see sodje score a good header, he will get 5-6 this season im sure, and its also good to see some rediculous goal celebrations!!

2. Gowers goal is superb, gets better every time i watch it.  Quality unselfish play by freddy, and a cool finish by gower who is AT LEAST back to his best.  Tons of power and accuracy on the shot which shows that mark is obviously oozing confidence

3. Barretts goal, its been a while coming and not for the want of trying, great header, like any great centre back getting his head firmly onto it to divert it into the far corner.  The keeper had absolutely no chance

4. Great goal by Che, the icing on the cake.  The very few times Che shoots it is often controlled and goalbound so its suprising in my opinion that it is his first goal.  Its true that he does have to stay back, especially with jupp as the more attacking fullback but 3-1 up it is good to go for goals and che obviously has a great finish on him

also dj campbells goal is absolutely stunning, if that was scored in the Premier$hite it would have got replayed so many times..

anyway sorry to sound really boring, but i think that are goals empitimise why we are top of the table...

deadly, unselfish, confident and most importantly every goal is a team effort

As a amtter on interest how much is Blues World as staying up till 02.47 every Wednesday or busting a gut to get out of bed on a Sunday is a bit tiresome.

Ta
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Jan. 19 2006,15:45)]As a amtter on interest how much is Blues World as staying up till 02.47 every Wednesday or busting a gut to get out of bed on a Sunday is a bit tiresome.

Ta
biggrin.gif
£34.99 a year.

Got to admit, I am tempted at the moment as well...
cool.gif

Back