• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brexit negotiations thread

All the main headlines said he shouted "Britain first" some of your friends still believe that to be the case...…Just shows how easy it is to influence those that look for what they want to see.

I see your old mate Craig Mackinlay got found not guilty. Although some of his staff have taken the hit.

ust shows how easy it is to influence those that look for what they want to see.

We see that inflluence every time you post: Of Steve Bannon, of Breibart news and countless right-wing conspiracy websites that you no doubt inhabit. We should all be offended by your drivel but in reality its just tragic that you believe this toss and inflict it on everyone else.

We see that inflluence every time you post: Of Steve Bannon, of Breibart news and countless right-wing conspiracy websites that you no doubt inhabit. We should all be offended by your drivel but in reality its just tragic that you believe this toss and inflict it on everyone else.

Of course if you had proof of what he said you would post it on here but you don't so you come out with your normal nonsense. The very fact that you cant accept there is such a thing as fake news, shows how easily you are fooled. It works against both the left and right in politics.

If its all to much, or to adult for you, why don't post about what you had for lunch.

Of course if you had proof of what he said you would post it on here but you don't so you come out with your normal nonsense. The very fact that you cant accept there is such a thing as fake news, shows how easily you are fooled. It works against both the left and right in politics.

If its all to much, or to adult for you, why don't post about what you had for lunch.

I don't need to prove anything, as it was wildly reported and as Pubey posted, in the trial. How about you post some evidence of the bull**** that you post once in awhile.

All the main headlines said he shouted "Britain first" some of your friends still believe that to be the case...…Just shows how easy it is to influence those that look for what they want to see.

I see your old mate Craig Mackinlay got found not guilty. Although some of his staff have taken the hit.
Witness statements quoted him. No one filmed it, you weren't there so witness statements are as good as you are going to get. If you don't want to believe those that were there that is up to you but others will ask why.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-thomas-mp-killer-court-latest-a7416021.html

Try and keep up to date Rigsby the NF or rather FN (whichever way around you want to put it), doesn't exist anymore. Perhaps you may do better keeping to politics on your side of the Channel..................................there again :Smile:

Try and keep up to date Rigsby the NF or rather FN (whichever way around you want to put it), doesn't exist anymore. Perhaps you may do better keeping to politics on your side of the Channel..................................there again :Smile:

Its rather refreshing to poke your nose into another countries politics, especially when your so out touch.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to why the so called popular or right wing parties are surging ahead in France. Why did the yellow vests have such wide support.

Its rather refreshing to poke your nose into another countries politics, especially when your so out touch.

Perhaps you could enlighten us all as to why the so called popular or right wing parties are surging ahead in France. Why did the yellow vests have such wide support.
The yellow vests in France were both left and right wing

This is really not the thread to discuss this issue at length. I did start one, specifically for 'les gilets jaunes' and I do need to bring it up to date when I have a bit of time. Finding Brexit so bloody time consuming and, I suppose like others, I'm spending FAR too much time in front of my computer screen.

Witness statements quoted him. No one filmed it, you weren't there so witness statements are as good as you are going to get. If you don't want to believe those that were there that is up to you but others will ask why.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-thomas-mp-killer-court-latest-a7416021.html

Yes there were lots of 'witnesses' being quoted in the MSM within 24 hours of the murder. But they all slowly disappeared. One even hang a sign on his café to say he hadn't actually heard those words.

I'm not defending the man who murdered her. I'm pointing out the fact that MSM lie/spin about every single major and even minor event.

Remember the story with dozens of witnesses, including a TV presenter who saw a baby thrown and caught at Grenfell...….It never happened.

Even some tear jerking stories about 7/7 survivors have been totally faked. They used real victims but completely altered their story. God knows why because their real story is far more interesting.

Last edited:
Yes there were lots of 'witnesses' being quoted in the MSM within 24 hours of the murder. But they all slowly disappeared. One even hang a sign on his café to say he hadn't actually heard those words.

I'm not defending the man who murdered her. I'm pointing out the fact that MSM lie/spin about every single major and even minor event.

Remember the story with dozens of witnesses, including a TV presenter who saw a baby thrown and caught at Grenfell...….It never happened.

Even some tear jerking stories about 7/7 survivors have been totally faked. They used real victims but completely altered their story. God knows why because their real story is far more interesting.
The link I put was to witness quotes in court. If witnesses were found to be lying in court they too would end up in prison.

The link I put was to witness quotes in court. If witnesses were found to be lying in court they too would end up in prison.

Not so if they are appearing on behalf of the prosecution. But that's for another thread and not the point.

Did these witnesses appear in court and state that ? Or are the Independent just repeating the same MSM line...…..Remember TR never pleaded guilty at Leeds but all the MSM have repeatedly stated he did.

You did hear the Grenfell baby story?

Not so if they are appearing on behalf of the prosecution. But that's for another thread and not the point.

Did these witnesses appear in court and state that ? Or are the Independent just repeating the same MSM line...…..Remember TR never pleaded guilty at Leeds but all the MSM have repeatedly stated he did.

You did hear the Grenfell baby story?
Yes they did. Eye-witnesses testified.

Who is TR? If you mean Thomas Mair, he never plead guilty. He also never plead not-guilty... he didn't enter a plea (which all major news outlets report accurately).

Back