• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brilliant support and,

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Biggest throw away in living memory, yes the LDV did not help but blimey Oxford, Borient, Grimsby, do me a favour. Freddys goals have more or less dried up and we look clueless. I am afraid to keep playing negative types like Maher, Petts etc aint helping the likes of Eastwood and Dudfield cause they need service, Dudders must love his standard 7 mins. Play offs waste of time to us , you need to attack with pace width and bottle. P.S the hike in ticket prices is gonna look a bit of an own goal now!

When we heard that you hadnt made it via automatic promotion, we all LAUGHED
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,19:08)]Biggest throw away in living memory, yes the LDV did not help but blimey Oxford, Borient, Grimsby, do me a favour. Freddys goals have more or less dried up and we look clueless. I am afraid to keep playing negative types like Maher, Petts etc aint helping the likes of Eastwood and Dudfield cause they need service, Dudders must love his standard 7 mins. Play offs waste of time to us , you need to attack with pace width and bottle. P.S the hike in ticket prices is gonna look a bit of an own goal now!
You really are a brain dead moron. How can you comment when I assume you weren't even at Grimsby.

We had all the chances but Lady Luck deserted us, as it did against Orient, Oxford and Yeovil where we deserved at least a point from each of those games.

There has been no hike in adult ticket prices. If you don't like the prices why don't you just f**k off to the hole you crawl out of every time we don't win 3-0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 07 2005,21:50)]WE ONLY TRIED WHEN WE WENT 1 NIL DOWN
That is complete f**kin b****x! We were far the better team, better fans, more chances, better commitment! All the players put 110% all the way through and everyone knows it.
F**ks sake I'm low enough already without that crap
mad.gif

[b said:
So that's why Pettefer and Gray x2 had decent chances at 0-0 when Grimsby hadn't created a thing.

[b said:
Absolute rubbish - we came out fired up and went for it 100% percent right from the start. Yes, we looked nervous, it wasn't a great performance and we were careless with posession but the effort was there.

we will have the last laugh when we go up you **** sucker.its been such a good season we just want it to last a little longer.by the way orient fan your seasons now over
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,19:08)]but blimey Oxford, Borient, Grimsby Freddys goals have more or less dried up.
Dried up? You're right, how dare he only score in 2 of those 3 games you mention. Get rid of him I say.

I was sbsolutely gutted after the game but having spent 3 hours soaking wet (thanks to the people fightng in the pub who denied me the oppportunity to shelter from the rain) on a train I think we should be pleased we got this far. Yes it's disappointing to have come so close to automatic promotion and failed but I don't think any of us would have imagined we'd be in this position this time last year. We've come an awfully long way in a very short space of time.

I really don't think we'll go up now (not being negative, just realistic) but maybe we have to accept that we just weren't good enough this time. We have to build on what has been a fabulous year, keep the players on and take this division by storm next season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ May 07 2005,22:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,19:08)]but blimey Oxford, Borient, Grimsby Freddys goals have more or less dried up.
Dried up? You're right, how dare he only score in 2 of those 3 games you mention. Get rid of him I say.

I was sbsolutely gutted after the game but having spent 3 hours soaking wet (thanks to the people fightng in the pub who denied me the oppportunity to shelter from the rain) on a train I think we should be pleased we got this far. Yes it's disappointing to have come so close to automatic promotion and failed but I don't think any of us would have imagined we'd be in this position this time last year. We've come an awfully long way in a very short space of time.

I really don't think we'll go up now (not being negative, just realistic) but maybe we have to accept that we just weren't good enough this time. We have to build on what has been a fabulous season, keep the players on and take this division by storm next season.
Spot-on. Let's face it, we'd have all settled for a play-off place back in September. I still think we have a fair chance of going up and if we don't, there's plenty there to build on for next season.

How can you all be happy with that. I can"t stand anymore bad luck stories, you make your own luck and it all evens out.We were 1/8 to go up with the bookies, virtual certainties to the non punters amongst you and we blew it. Is Mark Gower, one of our only creative players not worth a start in a must win game and was Dudfield not worth longer than 5 or so minutes when your desperate for a goal? Tilly HAS done very well but when the pressure has been on we have been found wanting!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,23:34)]How can you all be happy with that. I can"t stand anymore bad luck stories, you make your own luck and it all evens out.We were 1/8 to go up with the bookies, virtual certainties to the non punters amongst you and we blew it. Is Mark Gower, one of our only creative players not worth a start in a must win game and was Dudfield not worth longer than 5 or so minutes when your desperate for a goal? Tilly HAS done very well but when the pressure has been on we have been found wanting!
Ever thought of supporting West Ham Wiggy?

Im sure they'd be pleased with your brand of 'constructive criticism'

I must be the only realist on this board. It really is getting embarassing hearing the bad luck and if only stories on here. We bottled an excellent chance to go up as champions let alone top three FACT, not the old wiggy being negative routine!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,23:34)]How can you all be happy with that. I can"t stand anymore bad luck stories, you make your own luck and it all evens out.We were 1/8 to go up with the bookies, virtual certainties to the non punters amongst you and we blew it. Is Mark Gower, one of our only creative players not worth a start in a must win game and was Dudfield not worth longer than 5 or so minutes when your desperate for a goal? Tilly HAS done very well but when the pressure has been on we have been found wanting!
You really can't take a hint can you?

As has been said before, how can you comment on the performance, team selection and tactics when you weren't even there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ May 07 2005,23:49)]I must be the only realist on this board. It really is getting embarassing hearing the bad luck and if only stories on here. We bottled an excellent chance to go up as champions let alone top three FACT, not  the old wiggy being negative routine!
And you going on about it will help....how?

Youre frustrated, having a go at the team wont do them any favours.

I fully expected us to be mid table, or lower half.

Its not even over yet

Missed a game due to work but very qualified to comment as was at the Oxford, Borient and Yeovil debacles. All 3 were nervy and clueless performances!

I hardly think a few truths on a message board unlikely to be read by players will effect our next performance.

Back