• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"British" Muslims in New Low

Just get the troops to stop the march, take aim and shoot the whole ****ing lot of the *****. Do the world a ****ing favour.

If these pieces of **** don't like this country, let them **** off to wherever they (or their desendants come from.

They hate Britain but are only too happy to take the hand outs they are undoubtedly on.

These people make me sick.

im sure I saw MK shrimper with one of the placards

If we closed our borders the NHS was fall apart.

Not really, i'd predict things like HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, malaria etc etc, would all be down - plus, normal English people would get treated quicker, with fewer asylum seekers to deal with.

Not really, i'd predict things like HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, malaria etc etc, would all be down - plus, normal English people would get treated quicker, with fewer asylum seekers to deal with.

Except there would be hardly anyone to treat them, meaning that less capable people would qualify. I tell you if I am on the verge of dying I would much rather have the best of the best whatever nationality they are from.

Except there would be hardly anyone to treat them, meaning that less capable people would qualify. I tell you if I am on the verge of dying I would much rather have the best of the best whatever nationality they are from.

Just like that excellent Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat. The doctor, who qualified in Pakistan and worked in Saudi Arabia before coming to Britain in 2004, showed just how much our system relies on imported talent.

Just like that excellent Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat. The doctor, who qualified in Pakistan and worked in Saudi Arabia before coming to Britain in 2004, showed just how much our system relies on imported talent.

One woman out of tens of thousands of immigrants, whom without as Bambi said, we wouldn't have an NHS.

Last edited:
One woman out of tens of thousands of immigrants, whom without as Bambi said, we wouldn't have an NHS.

This has always puzzled me. Most persons of the 'politically-correct' persuasion are militant atheists and evolutionists, but will always stand up for Islam, which is a far more oppressive faith than Christianity. Is it the militant link that earns this outpouring of support?

This has always puzzled me. Most persons of the 'politically-correct' persuasion are militant atheists and evolutionists, but will always stand up for Islam, which is a far more oppressive faith than Christianity. Is it the militant link that earns this outpouring of support?

Because the vast, vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, law abiding, hard working people but the media generally focuses on the Islamofascists, such as those the original thread started.

But where did I say immigrants = muslim? The NHS is filled up of people of all religious persausions and probably a good deal of godless athiests as well.

Bugger. I'm a Zionist evolutionist. I knew I got it wrong.

Because the vast, vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, law abiding, hard working people but the media generally focuses on the Islamofascists, such as those the original thread started.

Fair enough MK, but where are these people following this anti British protest? I Cant hear them.

I did in fact see some person of Asian origin on the TV News, representing the British Muslim Council, saying if the protest had been by white English people it wouldnt have made the news.

Fair enough MK, but where are these people following this anti British protest? I Cant hear them.

I did in fact see some person of Asian origin on the TV News, representing the British Muslim Council, saying if the protest had been by white English people it wouldnt have made the news.

They don't get a mouthpiece! There was a Muslim chap on Radio 5 yesterday who did just that, he did defend the troops and criticise Choudray's groups actions but even on the supposed Muslim loving BBC he got substantially less air than the reprehensible Choudray.

But where did I say immigrants = muslim? The NHS is filled up of people of all religious persausions and probably a good deal of godless athiests as well.

But even if this vast vast majority (that seems to be very good at hiding itself) were peaceful, law abiding and hard working, it doesn't preclude them from being idiots in your Dawkins-centric world does it? They believe in creationism and persecuting homosexuals, so why don't you seem to have such a big problem with them as you do with Christians and Jews (especially Israelis)?

But even if this vast vast majority (that seems to be very good at hiding itself) were peaceful, law abiding and hard working, it doesn't preclude them from being idiots in your Dawkins-centric world does it? They believe in creationism and persecuting homosexuals, so why don't you seem to have such a big problem with them as you do with Christians and Jews (especially Israelis)?

Where have I ever said that? I don't believe their fairy tales any more than Aborigines who say the world was farted out of the arse of a giant turtle. People can believe whatever they want and I'd argue the case for athiesm with any Muslim shrimper as I would with people like Teeside/Fredholm. But that amount of Islamophobia that pervades this board sometimes, they'd run a mile.

People can believe whatever they want - when I have an issue it's when its forced on other people.

Are you a religious man, RS?

Arguing the case for Atheism 101:

Science! Darwin! You're an idiot! Fairy tales! I love Richard Dawkins!

Rusty 3:16 says: 'I'll see you in Hell'.

Yes, but I recently turned my back on the Jewish faith to worship at the Church of the Fonz.

fonz.png

Back