• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Doesnt work like that.He will spend time being assessed by the Prison authorities,which can take some time to do.If he is lucky he might end up in a open prison hopefully locally then he could be able to be let out on day release.When he has completed at least half of his sentance,or sooner depending on the prison he will be released on licence.

I remember the George Davies graffiti but to this day I have no idea what it was about or even if George Davies was a real person. :unsure:

I remember the George Davies graffiti but to this day I have no idea what it was about or even if George Davies was a real person. :unsure:

They dug up the Headingley pitch to protest his innocence!

Very much a real person, very much guilty - just not of that offence - and there's still 'George Davis is innocent' graffiti about.

They dug up the Headingley pitch to protest his innocence!

Very much a real person, very much guilty - just not of that offence - and there's still 'George Davis is innocent' graffiti about.

Actually he was released from his original sentence after a successful campaign by his supporters. He then went on to commit other armed robberies and pleaded guilty.

Actually he was released from his original sentence after a successful campaign by his supporters. He then went on to commit other armed robberies and pleaded guilty.

And after a period of rehabilitation and using the textile skills aquired and learnt in jail, George went on to have a successful career in the fashion industry.

Talking of bridge graffiti, there was one on a railway bridge on the North Circular for donkeys years which proclaimed 'M Khan is Bent'! :smile:

Talking of bridge graffiti, there was one on a railway bridge on the North Circular for donkeys years which proclaimed 'M Khan is Bent'! :smile:

probably explains his lacklustre performances when he moved from Charlton to Spurs

You nicked that from David Baddiel on The Mary Whitehouse Experiment didn't you. :winking:

Not at all. Good spot, though, MK. :cool:

It was there in the 1980's, around Bounds Green, I think. Remember passing under it several times, as this was pre-M25 days, so it was the normal route to travel around London.

When the MWE mentioned it, I immediately related to it.

Shame they never released the two series of that on Video/DVD.

Comedy Gold!

**off topic**

I remember there was a "Iggy Loves Ziggy", huge grafitti around the back of the old ABC cinema in Romford. All of them are (probably) gone now...though maybe Iggy is hanging on in there.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE on the anti-clockwise M25 between J16 and J17 is my favourite.

Not sure what this has to do with Nile Ranger but it beats cracking on with my work to-do list.

GIVE PEAS A CHANCE on the anti-clockwise M25 between J16 and J17 is my favourite.

Not sure what this has to do with Nile Ranger but it beats cracking on with my work to-do list.

"Bill Stickers (or Posters) is innocent."

Used to see that everywhere.

I like "VOTE PIES" on the M6 up my way.

Back