• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

In or out

• Total voters
Some players have handed in transfer request I wounder who they are

C'mon mate, you can't say those type of things without giving clues at the very least.

Due to what's happened over the last few weeks, I'd assume Cox would be one though.

Why is it Rons fault the Cowley brothers won't come here? You really think they would come to Southend!!
I didn't say it's Ron fault , Cowley brothers wont work with him ,my information comes from them !

I didn't say it's Ron fault , Cowley brothers wont work with him ,my information comes from them !

Why won't they work for him; what's he done to them!!

Personally the way he has supported PB, and isn't one to sack managers left, right and centre I would say he seems like a very reasonable chairman to work for

C'mon mate, you can't say those type of things without giving clues at the very least.

Due to what's happened over the last few weeks, I'd assume Cox would be one though.
My information came within can't name anyone sorry ,but you don't need to be rocket science to work it out

I’m not convinced Coughlan is blameless in our recent run. I would like to see a complete rehaul of the backroom staff.

I get what you're saying. An overhaul would be great, but is it realistic? Ron has already stretched the budget to this point and Brown have to be paid off.

With that logic you could say Shakespeare wasn't blameless in Leicester's run under Raneri but he turned things around in the short term. Which is how I see Coughlan - short term.

I don't see Brown as being receptive. We all know he has an ego that supercedes him. I think he could have an 'I know best' attitude and quite easily ignore advice given to him.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

If I said Black was Black etc, you would disagree with me. Maybe instead of just posting silly things, we would like your opinion of this situation we find ourselves in.

Of course they would. Family local and all rumours of them hating Southend are ridiculous. Lincoln are a good club but I'm sure Ron could tempt them provided we aren't in League Two by the time he gathers the courage to euthanise Mr Brown
Cowley brothers going to bigger club , unless they changed their mind they won't come southend

My information came within can't name anyone sorry ,but you don't need to be rocket science to work it out

I think it is quite common knowledge that there are a few,players at the present time unhappy with the management style of Mr PB

we have time to make sure we are secure in the league for next season, now who will lead us to this target we will find out when Ron makes up his mind, maybe he will stick with Brown and give him more money, but its not just about bringing players in, it's about getting the best out of them and motivating and this seems to be lacking at the moment

so maybe its all going to boil down to one man ........uncle Ron

I thinks all Browns silly little mind games are blowing up in his face -

"I’m not blaming young lads, I put them in but one or two got exposed today."

what exactly does this mean ? is it all Yearwoods fault ?

Why won't they work for him; what's he done to them!!

Personally the way he has supported PB, and isn't one to sack managers left, right and centre I would say he seems like a very reasonable chairman to work for
All information around southend Martin era ,he not man nobody trusts and likes , football community strong like physio and staff.words get around

And Martin will pay Piper sometime

All information around southend Martin era ,he not man nobody trusts and likes , football community strong like physio and staff.words get around

Are you translating smoke signals? Heap 'em big nonsense.

Sorry, i've read this 5 times now and still can't work out what it means

Sorry, i've read this 5 times now and still can't work out what it means
Basically Martin not liked in football community ,from all my football contacts .I can't say everything or I will be trouble

Back