• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do we know if Hunt is still not 100% fit? If he is fully fit I just think it will be a shame not to start our most talented forward. I would go Hunt for Mooney.

I'd still start the same team, Hunt is just about the best sub to bring on at the moment, whether for Mooney or Piggy.

what pubs are best for us shrimpers? looking forward to it taking the father in law today to experience proper football

I'd go 4-5-1 here and bring an extra man into midfield. It could be a game for Jack Payne as he'll find a lot of space against an attacking outfit.

I'd go 4-5-1 here and bring an extra man into midfield. It could be a game for Jack Payne as he'll find a lot of space against an attacking outfit.
Trouble is who do you drop out of the front two. Im not against 451, but for me Mooney is better than the Pig as loan striker, so for me it has to be Piggot on the bench, which i doubt will amuse him much, after getting a brace last week.

After reading their forums, rip into them boys. Don't give them an inch and exact revenge on that playoff loss.

Back