• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow

Good luck to Southend United and well done to ever one who is going

I truly hope that it's a great day to remember Eastwood I hope you'll score but I think Barry Corr hat trick what is everyone else's thoughts? 3-1 final score

I can see why. Is there anything worse in the world than non-crusty bread. Outrage. How dare they. Come on Bazzer, put the ball in the old onion bag.
Norman who goes to every game home and away - delivers bread for a living. Imagine his outrage. I don't even want to think about it as it riles me up so. Lets beat these lying bread cheats. We have Southend pride - they can barely conjure up mothers pride.

Zero chance you will sell out - in a small ground - why??

This is a playoff to get into a league that your club has never ever been in, if that can't pull people through turnstiles, then I don't know what to say. If we were in Championship playoffs, there would not be a spare seat for love nor money at Roots Hall.

How can you compare us being in the Championship play offs to Burton in the League Two play offs ?! Our average attendance in that league was 10,000, of course we would sell out.

If you want to compare then surely compare like for like and the league two play off attendances!?

Im sure if Burton ever end up in the Championship play offs there wouldnt be a spare seat either.

After watching the Burton home game I was extremely confident that we that we would win today. Now after a less than perfect nights sleep and I am a bit more concerned about today's game but still hopeful that over both legs we can get to Wembley again.
Hopefully today will go our way but lets be sure either way that we do our bit on the terraces or seats and are loud and proud.
UTB

Heavy rain forecast for today. I think it's going to be a war of attrition with chances at a premium and consequently a 0-0 draw.

How can you compare us being in the Championship play offs to Burton in the League Two play offs ?! Our average attendance in that league was 10,000, of course we would sell out.

If you want to compare then surely compare like for like and the league two play off attendances!?

Im sure if Burton ever end up in the Championship play offs there wouldnt be a spare seat either.

The comparison wasn't size of club, it was a club at the pinnacle of its all-time history. No matter what level or ground size, you think that should at least come close to generating a sellout.

but the guy gave an honest answer, a lot of their fan base are floating Derby fans and would rather watch them. Bit gutting for them I suppose.

Was thinking of a chant for Ben Coker for today's game. Perhaps a rendition oh the hokey Coker. Something along the line of "put your left back in, left back out....." and so on.

Got my Sky 24 hour pass, got my Southend navy polo shirt on, getting excited. Now I've just got to wait for the long pre-arranged relatives to arrive (yeah, whoopee!) . Would rather be there but there you go. COYB:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back