• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeblue

Members⭐
Cant see an official one so here goes.
Will there be a surprise from mr brown.....im thinking a bit of straker in place of murphy.....only as I see straker being better in the defensive area. Apart from that the team is no secret. We need a big game from hurst and Lenny, if those two play well the rest will follow. I think clifford will replace gomis on the bench.
As for all of us descending on Burton sunday morning. ....I want that wall of noise....I want obscene commitment from the terraces....burton won't know what has hit em when 1700 of us rock up......come on southend

Tough first leg, I can see us falling behind early and snatching an equaliser towards the end, finishing 1-1.

Loud and proud tomorrow guys, its our year to go up!

COYB!

If the Murphy turns up on Sunday who turned up against Rochdale then we'll destroy them. However I can understand that Straker might be a sensible choice to keep it a little tighter. Otherwise the team picks itself.

I wouldn't change the starting line up from Saturday. Rowett seemed to think we'd showed our hand, but what he showed, if things aren't going their way, what Burton have in reserve isn't very good.

Those 5 that were rested will need to be pretty good to beat us. With Bentley, Egan and Sokolik at the back I'm very confident we can always keep a clean sheet now.

1-0 Barry Corr, who else?!

I wouldn't change the starting line up from Saturday. Rowett seemed to think we'd showed our hand, but what he showed, if things aren't going their way, what Burton have in reserve isn't very good.

Those 5 that were rested will need to be pretty good to beat us. With Bentley, Egan and Sokolik at the back I'm very confident we can always keep a clean sheet now.

1-0 Barry Corr, who else?!

Conceding goals has never been an issue....can we unlock a team that isnt gung ho against us.

We should treat this away match like we did at Rochdale, Chesterfield in the cup and Morecambe. Blitz them with 3 early goals and enjoy the 2nd leg at home in front of 9000+ and all march to Wembley and invite Paul Sturrock to come to The Green Man again. Sorted, can't wait for noon Sunday :smile:

The stats suggest the game will be low scoring - the league's lowest scoring team against the best defending team in the division.

Stuff that - goals from Lenny, Hurst and White leave us all with sore throats and dreams of North London .......

Hash tag: There'sonlyonerinWemberley

stand up and sing up else F*** off imo... this is the playoffs we need to be the twelfth man more than ever! If your there to stand and watch and not vocally support then don't bother!

We are the Blue Voice. We are the twelfth man. We are going up.

stand up and sing up else F*** off imo... this is the playoffs we need to be the twelfth man more than ever! If your there to stand and watch and not vocally support then don't bother!

what about people who have travelled a couple of hundred miles to watch their favourite team?
Telling everyone who doesn't sing to **** off seems a tad harsh to me

I expect to sneak this by the odd goal in a tight match.
We also have the added bonus of the Sky cameras, some of our best action this season has been in front of them, tends to bring the best out of us.

Probably the silliest comment for weeks.

Probably the silliest comment for weeks.

what about people who have travelled a couple of hundred miles to watch their favourite team?
Telling everyone who doesn't sing to **** off seems a tad harsh to me

Oh no you're all right, let us stand there in silence and not give the team any backing at all

forgive me for showing some passion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back