• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANYWAY BACK TO BEING A PREMATCH THREAD

will be 1-0 either way. Think their danger man is billy Kee, but how will he do against our two CB? Think bbbc will bite them on the backside as they tried to sign him last season!

Will take a draw back to RH personally,

Roughly 17, which seeing as I have to travel back from uni to go, isn't a bad attendance
Credit to you as thats about the same as me. Sometimes you get people have a go and then you find out they only went away to Daggers!

Hopefully the crowd although singing is not everything will be able to give the players as much support as possible and the boys will do the business on the pitch. UTB!

ANYWAY BACK TO BEING A PREMATCH THREAD

will be 1-0 either way. Think their danger man is billy Kee, but how will he do against our two CB? Think bbbc will bite them on the backside as they tried to sign him last season!

Will take a draw back to RH personally,

Head says draw would be a good result....but I cant take another 90 mins like orient last season....I just cant

True this.

Just been on the Brewers Talk site and they are pretty much united....in the opinion that they are not going up.
They don't score goals, then have 11 defenders and hope to sneak a 1-0 win. If we start with pace and get in their faces and get an early lead they will have to change their game plan and will be there for the taking.

although i think there is only about 3 people on Brewers Talk!

Credit to you as thats about the same as me. Sometimes you get people have a go and then you find out they only went away to Daggers!

Hopefully the crowd although singing is not everything will be able to give the players as much support as possible and the boys will do the business on the pitch. UTB!

Agree with you 100%.

Just to clarify - I should of said get behind the boys or f*** off? Everyone agree on that? :)

Back to the thread then. For those not going that don't have Sky; are not going to the pub; don't want to miss their Sunday dinner etc, a sky sports day pass at £10 is available on Now TV. Just register and pay. Not necessarily cheap but probably better than searching round for a dodgy web site. I went to my normal dodgy one recently only to be greeted with a banner from the City of London Old Bill saying the site was currently under investigation. At least with Sky you get uninterrupted streaming. My guess is it will be 1-0 to the Blues or a 1-1 by the way. I can't go on Sunday because of previous family commitments but I will be singing and shouting along, but I have made a mental note to tell myself to **** off if I forget to sing, sorted.

I paid £35 week before last for a now TV box which includes 5 day passes for sky sports.

Awesome!

Only slight problem is it hasnt actually arrived.

So that's not so awesome.:angry:

I paid £35 week before last for a now TV box which includes 5 day passes for sky sports.

Awesome!

Only slight problem is it hasnt actually arrived.

So that's not so awesome.:angry:

Got a ticket and coach travel for total of just £20, would have been cheaper to go!

Got a ticket and coach travel for total of just £20, would have been cheaper to go!

Yeah thats very good value, its not about the money though.

Will be better to be there, but just as I posted that the Now TV box was delivered !, so Im a happier bunny now.

Gutted I can't make it...was supposed to be in Derbyshire this weekend anyway so short hop down the road, but personal stuff leaves me in Norwich this weekend.......as for the game I'd love us to go out like we did at Chesterfield, Rochdale etc and blitz them, but I think it will probably be a dull 0-0 as many play off first legs are..............I'd give Straker a start too, he hasn't played much recently but looked fresh and positive in his brief cameo last weekend.

Go out and purchase a loaded Android tv box for about £50 and never pay for sky sports again.

Very true A.S.S., we must start with tempo and close them down. We have to retain the ball and work it out to feet. The middies must break with speed and support BBBC.
The lads must take responsibility and take chances to shoot when they get them rather than just looking to set up the front guys.
When we play our A game Burton will be down and out!

Very true A.S.S., we must start with tempo and close them down. We have to retain the ball and work it out to feet. The middies must break with speed and support BBBC.
The lads must take responsibility and take chances to shoot when they get them rather than just looking to set up the front guys.
When we play our A game Burton will be down and out!

We got at Fleetwood early doors but they turned the table second half - some of tomorrow will be about how we cope if Burton get the bit between their teeth. I worry that a player such as Murphy then gets "lost" for a while .... still not much of an issue if we are winning by a couple of goals ....... :tease:

We got at Fleetwood early doors but they turned the table second half - some of tomorrow will be about how we cope if Burton get the bit between their teeth. I worry that a player such as Murphy then gets "lost" for a while .... still not much of an issue if we are winning by a couple of goals ....... :tease:

I get worried by murphys lack of any physicality. ...gets muscled off the ball time after time. ...

Really wanted to go to Burton but due to personal reasons will be in front of the TV at 12.00 instead. Hope you all have a great day especially my friends at TZ. Sing a song loud and proud for me Lenny :thumbsup:

Go out and purchase a loaded Android tv box for about £50 and never pay for sky sports again.

hows the quality with that setup? are you always fiddling with updates/settings? is it just like watching a dodgy stream on a laptop or is it full Sky HD quality?!

The lucky boxers are coming out tomorrow. COME ON YOU BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back