• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Sep. 30 2005,12:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 30 2005,12:33)]Am I the only one cynical enough to question the authenticity of a letter from a Mr B Ready?
No,

I spotted it as well so I checked the Echo and the letter was actually written by a Mr. C. Lyon.
Seriously?

I aked Chris at the echo and he said it was by a Mr G. Raffe

Tone, I'm sure I overheard you saying you'd written the name in your alias, "Mike Hunt"...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Sep. 30 2005,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Sep. 29 2005,22:41)]I thought someone should have come on to shore things up, but we got away with it!
Someone like Petts maybe?
excactly !!! when were up against it hanging on for a point in an away ( or home for that matter ) in January and need to be a little bit "less expansive" than at present in our play what better man to call on to work his socks off breaking things up etc . Personally i think its Ok to be pi$$ed off with the Echo , they must have had many many letters on many issues to choose from so why pick one that must have been pretty much a one off
rock.gif
thats what i find annoying, however agree that we should correspond with the Echo and wait to see what they print before getting too carried away .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Sep. 30 2005,14:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 30 2005,14:15)]Tone, I'm sure I overheard you saying you'd written the name in your alias, "Mike Hunt"...

tounge.gif
Still a lot better than your pseudonym Helmut Braun
biggrin.gif
So childish...

...so why am I laughing?!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back