• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Carlisle Away

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
I think now is the time to encourage as many Blues supporters to make the trek to Carlisle.

Firstly, We are currently in the Playoff positions and at a push may get 2nd place and every point is now crucial and the team need as many people behind them as possible.

Secondly, this is a big game against the team in 2nd place in the div. Lose this and we could be on a downer for the playoffs.

Thirdly, what better opportunity is there to go to the furthest away ground in the country for a meaningful game. I've been told so many times "You must go to Carlisle at least once".

So i say to all you out there thinking "Carlisle, F*** that, it's too far!" get off your backsides and cheer the boys on, it's gonna be a great day out!

I will most certainly be there. Looking forward to it and if Carlisle lose to leeds, it could get interesting up there

i will b there like i have all season every where else
icon7.gif

I think now is the time to encourage as many Blues supporters to make the trek to Carlisle.

Firstly, We are currently in the Playoff positions and at a push may get 2nd place and every point is now crucial and the team need as many people behind them as possible.

Secondly, this is a big game against the team in 2nd place in the div. Lose this and we could be on a downer for the playoffs.

Thirdly, what better opportunity is there to go to the furthest away ground in the country for a meaningful game. I've been told so many times "You must go to Carlisle at least once".

So i say to all you out there thinking "Carlisle, F*** that, it's too far!" get off your backsides and cheer the boys on, it's gonna be a great day out!

Well said....after all it is only 5 hours and 45 mins according to Google Maps......I will be making the long trip down, would be great to me some folk of here

Me and another lad will be flying to glasgow and training it down with glasgow rich to the match - looking forward to meeting some of you over there!

I do love you! you fat chipmunk 4 eyed bozo with no hair and a silly smile with gay teeth and a small ****!

Got a weekend planned...

Going up Friday with a car full and heading to my old mans place in Yorkshire, Friday night we'll stay there, have a meal and a few jars. Saturday we'll make the drive up to Carlisle which, I'm told, is a decent drive.

Watch Southend annihilate Carlisle to shorten the point gap to 2 points and we're in with a shout for an automatic. Have a few drinks in Carlisle before travelling back down to Yorkshire for a few more pints and a Ruby before staying at my old mans again. Travelling back down on the Sunday afternoon.

I'll also make the point that If i can get to Carlisle from Eastbourne, albeit with a stayover, then people in Southend have no excuse ;)

How are you going cross Pennines? If you're using the A66 then from what I remember there's lots of accident black spots and therefore a few cameras along there. Not a bad road, but prone to mishap. M62's usually ok, all depends whereabouts in Yorkshire you're going from.

Would love to go, but can't due to family commitments in the evening.

** Posted elsewhere but relevant here too ***

For those of you who live in the wilds of East Anglia, we still have 2 seats spare on the Big Black Shrimpermobile (just a black MPV really) for Tranmere and Carlisle leaving from Bury St Edmunds and Cambridge. PM me if you're interested.

How are you going cross Pennines? If you're using the A66 then from what I remember there's lots of accident black spots and therefore a few cameras along there. Not a bad road, but prone to mishap. M62's usually ok, all depends whereabouts in Yorkshire you're going from.

Would love to go, but can't due to family commitments in the evening.

A66 has recently had some more stretches converted from single to dual lane on the eastern side so not quite as frustrating/dangerous (take your choice) as it used to be. It often gets closed when it snows so anyone coming up by car will need to keep an eye on weather forecast and have some alternative routes planned!

Back