• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We could easily bought over 3000 plus at Col Ewes in December 2015, due to their limitations and away end sold out, so most of us got into home end!

This may have been covered before, but does anyone know if we can still get tickets from our ticket office tomorrow or are they being sent back to Charlton?

According to our official clubs twitter, we have sold over 2,200 so far, bearing in mind tickets go off sale tomorrow at 3pm, I think we will be looking at a figure of around 2,500 rather than 3,000. Still an amzing turnout from the Shrimpers though! :thumbsup: :clap: :happy::loyalsupporter:

I presume given the size of their away stand, tickets will be available at the ground on the day?

I am driving up from Southampton, and am parking on someones drive via Just Park for £6.90, 10 mins walk from the Valley, worth a look.

According to our official clubs twitter, we have sold over 2,200 so far, bearing in mind tickets go off sale tomorrow at 3pm, I think we will be looking at a figure of around 2,500 rather than 3,000. Still an amzing turnout from the Shrimpers though! :thumbsup: :clap: :happy::loyalsupporter:

I presume given the size of their away stand, tickets will be available at the ground on the day?

Will be the biggest away following since Morecambe.....? We all know how that ended!

Does anybody know where the best place to park or is it best to go by public transport?

You should really check out the "Away travel thread", however in order to quickly answer your question (presuming your in Stanford-Le-Hope?) your best bet would be to get on the train at your local station & take the C2C into Fenchurch street. Then a short 2 minute walk to Tower Hill and take the tube 2 stops to Cannon Street, from there you can take a train straight to Charlton. All in all, you should be door to door in about 2 hours.

Just got my ticket ready to pick up at The Valley! C'mon Blues!:winking:

I would like to see......
Walton
Demetriou Thompson Ferdinand White
Atkinson Amos Wordsworth Timlin
Ranger Cox

Impact subs Mc Laughlin, Mc Glashen, Robinson, and Harry Threadgold

Amos would mop up Charlton, pass all around them and be superb, Timlin brilliant in midfield, freeing up Wordy, White brilliant against Bolton, calm , authority, leadership wont get beaten, I would then be more confident of a clean sheet and victory !!

Picked up ticket this morning. Just under 2,500 according to the ticket office :thumbsup:

I think we would be best balanced :-

Walton
Demetriou Thompson Ferdinand Timlin
Atkinson Amos Wordsworth McLaughlin
Cox Ranger

Does anybody know where the best place to park or is it best to go by public transport?

Another option, is to park at Beckton at the end of the DLR. Plenty of free parking available (even on weekdays). Frequent trains then to Canning Town where you can either transfer onto Woolwich Arsenal branch and then 2 rail stops to Charlton. or else Jubilee line to London Bridge and a short train ride again to Charlton. 40-45 minutes from car to the ground.

I use this a lot as the journey into and out of Beckton is relatively traffic free and it costs next to nothing for the DLR/tube/train journey.

Another option, is to park at Beckton at the end of the DLR. Plenty of free parking available (even on weekdays). Frequent trains then to Canning Town where you can either transfer onto Woolwich Arsenal branch and then 2 rail stops to Charlton. or else Jubilee line to London Bridge and a short train ride again to Charlton. 40-45 minutes from car to the ground.

I use this a lot as the journey into and out of Beckton is relatively traffic free and it costs next to nothing for the DLR/tube/train journey.
Adult single Beckton to Woolwich Arsenal is £4.90 but if you use Oyster or any contactless card it's only £1.50 each way.

Picked up ticket this morning. Just under 2,500 according to the ticket office :thumbsup:

I think we would be best balanced :-

Walton
Demetriou Thompson Ferdinand Timlin
Atkinson Amos Wordsworth McLaughlin
Cox Ranger

Suit you sir ! :thumbsup:

Saw there are no trains from London Bridge - think you need to jump on one from Cannon St.

Saw there are no trains from London Bridge - think you need to jump on one from Cannon St.
Yeah. They all go from Cannon Street. At 07,27,37 & 57 minutes past the hour. Takes 19 minutes to get there.

En route, they stop at Deptford, Greenwich, Maze Hill & Westcombe Park.

Back