• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I remember visiting the Valley centuries ago (1-1 draw I think) and being wowed by the huge banking on (I recall) one side of the ground. Think the ground held 76,000 at one time. Sticks in my memory hugely. COYBB today.

Personally, I would keep it simple and just do the C2C into fenchurch St, then Tower Hill to cannon street & direct to Charlton. A lot less faffing around.

Tip for you though, Board & sit around the middle of the train and not at the front of the train & look for the side exit (thats about half way up the train platform at Fenchurch street), if you do come out of the barriers at the front of the train towards the main entrance of Fenchurch Street, the walk will be a few minutes longer to Tower Hill. If so, exit left and walk down the steps by the pub.

Probably worth walking from Fenchurch Street to Cannon Street, it's only 10 minutes, rather than hassle with the tube

LOL . Almost .. Long term relationship, with children! :thumbsup:

Gutted not to be there today, I'm going to wedding that i dont particularly want to go to instead! :'( UTB's

Ta for the info, haven't seen the team sheet yet.

There you go.
C85JN_GWAAAGpVy.jpg

Amos. Yuck. We won't get the three points today that's for sure. Might as well be playing with ten men.

Back