• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
I know its a bit early in the week for this thread but as its my first game of the season I thought I'd get the ball rolling early.

Having never been to Whaddon Road before where are the pre-match pubs of choice for this one? It seems like for as long as I can remember this fixture has always been on a Tuesday night and we usually lose by the odd goal.

I'm expecting a tough game as Cheltenham have made a decent start and obviously were up there with us for most of last season.

I read reports of Barry Corr returning to full training this week but would think this game would come too soon for a sub appearance. Have we had an update on Freddy's condition and could he make the bench?

BUMP!!

Obviously my questions re: Corr and Freddy were answered by Sturrock's pre-match interview yesterday. But any advice on pre-match pubs and food in Cheltenham would be appreciated.

At least Luggy won't have to break his head too much, concerning selection................perm eleven from thirteen or fourteen. :'(
We realy have got to get some players in on loan, a bit sharpish, a couple more injuries, and it will be back to bare bones again, with kitman on the bench and all that.

After the drubbing we took there last season, I'd take a point from this one.

I know its a bit early in the week for this thread but as its my first game of the season I thought I'd get the ball rolling early.

Having never been to Whaddon Road before where are the pre-match pubs of choice for this one? It seems like for as long as I can remember this fixture has always been on a Tuesday night and we usually lose by the odd goal.

I'm expecting a tough game as Cheltenham have made a decent start and obviously were up there with us for most of last season.

I read reports of Barry Corr returning to full training this week but would think this game would come too soon for a sub appearance. Have we had an update on Freddy's condition and could he make the bench?

I'm going to mate, whats your plans?

Never sure what were going to get at cheltenham, I've seen them be dismal and pretty decent against us....any old win'll do.

3 tough games in a week,really couldve done with a couple of loanees in. Think Cheltenham will be up there again in May so a point would be decent.

BUMP!!

Obviously my questions re: Corr and Freddy were answered by Sturrock's pre-match interview yesterday. But any advice on pre-match pubs and food in Cheltenham would be appreciated.

Kemble Brewery Arms is not far from the ground (a Good Beer Guide entry) - don`t ask me how to get there I get lost every time I try - but it is worth it in the end

Back