• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, I'd echo what 'RHB' has said, above. Your view doesn't appear to be shared by many. Even on your own forum.

I think my issue was that the original post was a dig at SCP as a person. Calling him "that fraud". He really is one of the best people you could wish to meet.

It didn't work out for him at Huddersfield. Hopefully it will work out for him, here. That's certainly what we all feel.

Appreciate your apology. From my viewpoint, I apologise, as well.

Best wishes for the remainder of the season.

I've nothing against Southend, I offered my opinion and then someone said something about us getting relegated this season. I also never called Southend a little club, it wasn't so long ago that we used to play each other season after season. Chris Powell almost ruined my club and yes we got lucky with David Wagner but when Wagner came in it showed just how bad Powell had been at our club. I might have been ****ing on your bonfire a bit and for that I apologise. But the cheap digs about Huddersfield were a bit petty and also trawling the web for previous posts by me? Pick my brains all you want about Powell, I experienced his reign at Town. He might be better at Southend, a club he has a clear allegiance with and hopefully he does, but he was terrible at Huddersfield Town and that is what I was relaying.

I stand by Huddersfield being the ****test place I’ve stayed at in the UK. I popped to Bolton later that day as well...what a horrific trip that was. :stunned:

I spoke to a Huddersfield fan last night and he was very complimentary about CP. He said Huddersfield fans were sorry to see him go

I've nothing against Southend, I offered my opinion and then someone said something about us getting relegated this season. I also never called Southend a little club, it wasn't so long ago that we used to play each other season after season. Chris Powell almost ruined my club and yes we got lucky with David Wagner but when Wagner came in it showed just how bad Powell had been at our club. I might have been ****ing on your bonfire a bit and for that I apologise. But the cheap digs about Huddersfield were a bit petty and also trawling the web for previous posts by me? Pick my brains all you want about Powell, I experienced his reign at Town. He might be better at Southend, a club he has a clear allegiance with and hopefully he does, but he was terrible at Huddersfield Town and that is what I was relaying.

No thanks mate. The people on here that would go on another fans forum to slag an ex manager are already on my ignore list. I don't know about Huddersfield but here in Southend it works out the louder you whinge the least you know about all things related to football......Thanks all the same. God luck in the PL I hope you stay for awhile.

There's plenty of Huddersfield fans that will agree with me.

No thanks mate. The people on here that would go on another fans forum to slag an ex manager are already on my ignore list. I don't know about Huddersfield but here in Southend it works out the louder you whinge the least you know about all things related to football......Thanks all the same. God luck in the PL I hope you stay for awhile.

Give me a shout when you get relegated won't you?

Yeah, think we'll pass. You still haven't learnt the basic etiquette of going on another club's forum.

LOL ... Mate of mine only ever owned one record and that was it! .. I see, Googling, that she is still going strong in the singing and TV industry, though I think she'll only ever be remembered for that one song.

Back