• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Think every club has the local idiot like Brighton had that one that used to come on here. Think his name was Spartan? Shame they can’t all be like Jonny Stokes and C&P.

Good riddence Ism, you’ve now made me want Huddersfield want to struggle and get relegated.

LOL ... Mate of mine only ever owned one record and that was it! .. I see, Googling, that she is still going strong in the singing and TV industry, though I think she'll only ever be remembered for that one song.

That was about living well with Schizophrenia wasn't it?

This is blatant Ismism and I demand he is instantly reinstated. Poor Ism has been the subject of a concerted attack from members of this forum that really should know better. Ism is from Huddersfield. 'Uddersfield! Do you not feel ashamed of yourselves? Ism has to pedal for twenty minutes to generate enough leccy to transmit one paragraph and that is after he had to walk down south to nick a laptop. His home town claim to fame was the invention of Rugby League. Rugby League I ask you? They were so ashamed they named it after a different town and why wouldn't you? Grown men grappling and grabbing at queer shaped balls!

Reinstate him now! Ism, Ism, Ism, Ism, Ism, Ism, Ism, Ism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think every club has the local idiot like Brighton had that one that used to come on here. Think his name was Spartan? Shame they can’t all be like Jonny Stokes and C&P.

Good riddence Ism, you’ve now made me want Huddersfield want to struggle and get relegated.

Spartan was actually quite amusing though, this guy wasn't in the slightest.

Well, thanks for that.

Good luck in The Championship next year.

So, SCP's tenure wasn't at all blighted by anything going on above him?

Oh and btw, have a read of what "that fraud" said about your lot the other week :-

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/chris-powell-backing-former-side-13873161

He's a class act, a class bloke and above all, knows all about respect!
How's it all going under Powell then you prick? Has he bored you all to tears yet? We didn't go down either, so that's another "**** you" to all you experts.

You are a bellend. Attendances dropped by 600 a game but after Chris left they dropped a further 1000 a game. In fact because Huddersfield is a tip attendances have dropped consistently since the 1960's and in the last 50 years Cp had some of the best attendances.

It is disgusting to call this man a fraud and you have made yourself look what you are.
**** off.

How's it all going under Powell then you prick? Has he bored you all to tears yet? We didn't go down either, so that's another "**** you" to all you experts.

We won our last match 6-2 whereas you couldn't even beat W*** H**.

Assuming this guy is a Huddersfield fan? If so, you may not have gone down last season but you stand a very good chance this season!

Good lord. How rude! :Stunned:

Anyway, how comes "prick" passed the censors, whereas cockney doesn't? :Unsure:

Last edited:
You spotted my double meaning, rab. :Thumbs up::Cool:

It's funny, as it was only the other day, after the Blackpool game, that I was thinking that fella from Huddersfield may have had a point, after all.

It's probably not worth offering our friend sul any more kind greetings as he may have problems responding to them from now on.

Back