• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christophe

Silencer

Director
....Sorry to moan BUT

JFC is getting worse with each game if that is possible, at one stage I counted 6 consecutive occasions when he gave the ball away without hitting a successfull pass. That is terrible.

Cant head, doesn't track or mark properly, cant pass and doesn't score goals!!!

Put Granty in there and drop JFC as Granty isn't a wide man and this effectiveley ruins him in the process.

Tilly must realise this :O

how he stayed on, i just cant work out. He cannot pass a simple ball of 10-15 yards. In my opinion i would have put Granty in Centre midfield, Francis Right Midfield and brought osei Sankofa on at right back!

I don't agree with JFC being in the side at the moment, he's been pony all season. We've moved our best central midfielder in Grant to the wing to accommodate our worst in JFC. In an ideal world Grant would be in the middle but with Scannell's injury, who's going to play on the right ?

I don't agree with JFC being in the side at the moment, he's been pony all season. We've moved our best central midfielder in Grant to the wing to accommodate our worst in JFC. In an ideal world Grant would be in the middle but with Scannell's injury, who's going to play on the right ?

O'Keefe, Laurent, Francis (Sankofa RB)

Anything to get JFC out of the middle and Grant (who is slowly becoming a very good player) into the thick of the action

Granty is a class player in the middle, breaks the game up, covers defenders who bomb on and is very comfortable in there. His role in the centre of the park coincides with our best performances. Laurent can play wide right!!!

JFC this season (ecspecially) has been nothing short of terrible.

Hate to pick on players but given that he has come from a Prem club really is not cutting the mustard at the moment. The problem Tillyhas at the moment thanks to Ron and the boards running of the finances and injuries to Scannel is that he has little if no alternatives.

Anyway he will do okay in League 2!!!

O'Keefe, Laurent, Francis (Sankofa RB)

Doesn't work with Francis on the wing, he's far better bombing up from RB receiving the ball at pace. I've liked what I've seen from O'Keefe but he looks a little lightweight.

Granty is a class player in the middle, breaks the game up, covers defenders who bomb on and is very comfortable in there. His role in the centre of the park coincides with our best performances. Laurent can play wide right!!!

JFC this season (ecspecially) has been nothing short of terrible.

Grant is our best player without the ball, he reads the game very well, in that sense he reminds me a bit of Bailey.

I dont like to single out players but he really is pony.

Not a shadow of the player we had on loan, he does not seem able to pass to anyone on his side and he does not dominate like a big man should.

Personally be delighted to see him shown the door in the summer he is simply sub standard.

I thought Jeff did ok last night, with 4 CMs playing though, I'd like us to play with Jeff just behind the others and then them strung out across the middle.

Good to see we've found our goat.

It's always reassuring to pin relegation on one player.

how christophe is a football player is beyond me. he is shockingly bad. waster who again like macca gives the ball away. might be ok at league 2 level though

I thought we are blaming everyone. A new thread comes up every week with players. Can't we just keep one. Someone tell Christophe that he has a new thread every week and he will think he is popular ........ until he reads them!

I can't see anyone solely blaming Christophe for relegation.

Christophe is as responsible as every other playing member of staff.

However, it is plain to see, that he is a very poor footballer with limited attributes. That isn't pinning blame on him, that's just stating facts.

I can't see anyone solely blaming Christophe for relegation.

Christophe is as responsible as every other playing member of staff.

However, it is plain to see, that he is a very poor footballer with limited attributes. That isn't pinning blame on him, that's just stating facts.

No, that's stating opinions.

Facts or opinions he/we are crap and are going down an he unfortunately has been a big contribution to our downfall... I give all players a more than fair crack but he has been dreadful i reckon ive helped more from the west stand than he has this season.

Back