• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

F***ing brilliant!!

@SUFCRootsHall: Cian Bolger has had to return to Bolton Wanderers for treatment on the ankle injury he picked up on Saturday.

@SUFCRootsHall: Phil Brown says Cian Bolger is expected to be out for longer than his loan spell duration with an ankle ligament injury. #NORvBLUES

@SUFCRootsHall: Brown: "That's now two defenders who have come in on loan & got injured in their first game. We may have another look at who is available."

Shame i think Bolger would have been really good for us,really unlucky for us just like the burnley defender we loaned as well

Wow! We really are having **** luck at the moment.

Let's look on the optimistic side. We've just been looking at loaning a central defender and PB must have had one or two other options should the Bolger deal have broken down. it wouldn't surprise me if we got someone in pretty quicky, perhaps even in time for tomorrow night? The good thing about Bolger was that he had experience at our level, let's hope we can find a similar replacement.

That's a real shame. Thought he looked very assured on Saturday, and Thompson looked more comfortable having someone dependable to play alongside in the middle. He also looked to play the ball out on the ground rather than in the air, which stands out in League 2.

Third time lucky maybe...

I didn't realise that O'Neill's injury was that bad.........I saw this comment from PB on the BBC site:-

"The same happened with Luke O'Neill 40 minutes into his loan spell and he finds himself crocked and out for 10 or 12 weeks.

Let's hope Prosser has not got as bad an injury. :unsure:

Quality is harder to find than experience though so always a bit more of a risk.

With Prosser out Id settle for anyone decent with a bit of experience. This guy has a season so thats not bad.

Seriously you could be right. but don't take it seriously. all guys love having last word but some are less keen you sir:winking:

What's the latest on Kiernan ,has he actually started a game since he left us,or even been used as a sub?

Back