• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southend Elvis

First XI
How many times are we having to put up with the Q's at the west bank bar. We have quite a few middle managers at the club, that should be sorting this out... how much money is the club losing. If I was in charge I would either employ more bar staff, fill up more drinks before the rush, or have one of the two girls selling only beer from plastic bottles. Why can't this problem be sorted .
And also what is the point of only opening one ticket window 45 mins before the match at the west bank ticket office.
The phrase couldn't organize a p up in a brewery comes to mind..

Good to see nothing has changed over in the West Stand

biggrin.gif

PS Have you sent an email directly to the club about this?

No offence but why not e-mail the club directly? It's surely gonna be more effective than posting on here???

But would the club listen to just 1 person for it to change its ways?? Cant see them changing it unless more people e-mail them, Goodluck anyhow, anyway i can help let me know!
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back