• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clumsy or sinister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we are still at the point were that would be considered a valid question. Whether you agree with his stance or not, we all know what he has said about immigration and immigrants (from some countries, Germans are ok).

If this is a genuine question and you think that you have missed something recent then him saying that Jo Cox's husband 'knows more about extremism than me' and going on to accuse Hope Not Hate of being violent extremists (for which they plan to take him to court) are his most recent comments. Everything else is old news and you must be aware of his statements on these things.

The husband should have been investigated for alleged improper conduct,don't you agree?

The husband should have been investigated for alleged improper conduct,don't you agree?

What for calling out your beloved poster boy? :hilarious:

I'll have to donate a few quid to Hope Not Hate, I can't wait until Nigel ****witarge has to give a full public apology to HNH and a few £100000 from his bulging bank account.

What for calling out your beloved poster boy? :hilarious:

I'll have to donate a few quid to Hope Not Hate, I can't wait until Nigel ****witarge has to give a full public apology to HNH and a few £100000 from his bulging bank account.

Why not donate it to something worth while like those families in Germany. It might even help ease your guilt.

Why not donate it to something worth while like those families in Germany. It might even help ease your guilt.

No guilt here Riggers, just a nagging sadness that the "alt-right" have managed to claw their way out of the gutter where they truly belong.

You are holding a party,your guest list numbers 50 people.....you have also invited "Hardnut Harry"..,your family and guests beg you don't invite him because he is vicious and extremely violent.

Would you still want him there knowing full well he will hurt some of your mates or family?

In this analogy though 'Hardnut Harry' has already been let in to the party so it's too late to worry about if you want him there, you'd need the party that he came from to agree to take him back on their terms otherwise you're stuck with him, and that takes a while to sort out.

Oh FFS, do we want to have yet another round of back slanging and muck throwing political claptrap?

The original post was a reasonable question, why does everything have to degenerate into political chaos?!!! :facepalm:

In this analogy though 'Hardnut Harry' has already been let in to the party so it's too late to worry about if you want him there, you'd need the party that he came from to agree to take him back on their terms otherwise you're stuck with him, and that takes a while to sort out.

I did state "Hardnut Harry" was on your guest list!....the pretend party hasn't started yet.

I have no idea. I am aware that there was a complaint some time ago and that the complaint never came to anything. I wouldn't presume guilt or innocence in the tiny amount of information that is in the public domain. And I certainly wouldn't recommend using that to swerve showing empathy for someone whose wife was murdered.
Not just Nigel either - UKIP's main financial backer accused the husband of politicising his wife's death.
How can you politicise the murder of a politician who was murdered for political reasons? This is the UKIP way of thinking.

The guilt of not being able to answer post 19

I will tell you if you can answer the question on post 19

Easy. Of course not, Anis Amri is a murderer and the German Authorities are rightly under the cosh to understand why he was able to commit these terrible crimes. However, millions of innocent refugees aren't and are just looking for a safe haven and a bit of compassion and you and your kin with your broad brush strokes, seem to think everyone is a threat.

Oh FFS, do we want to have yet another round of back slanging and muck throwing political claptrap?

The original post was a reasonable question, why does everything have to degenerate into political chaos?!!! :facepalm:

Without sounding like a schoolkid, you only have to look at post 3. He's like an attack dog.

I have no idea. I am aware that there was a complaint some time ago and that the complaint never came to anything. I wouldn't presume guilt or innocence in the tiny amount of information that is in the public domain. And I certainly wouldn't recommend using that to swerve showing empathy for someone whose wife was murdered.
Not just Nigel either - UKIP's main financial backer accused the husband of politicising his wife's death.
How can you politicise the murder of a politician who was murdered for political reasons? This is the UKIP way of thinking.

According to many outlets ,there was many complaints not just one....I repeat my question...should he be investigated?

The murder was an appalling act,no question about that....but that crime shouldn't cover up potential other crimes,should it?

Easy. Of course not, Anis Amri is a murderer and the German Authorities are rightly under the cosh to understand why he was able to commit these terrible crimes. However, millions of innocent refugees aren't and are just looking for a safe haven and a bit of compassion and you and your kin with your broad brush strokes, seem to think everyone is a threat.

You can guarantee there will be no more attacks from the million plus allowed entry into Europe without proper vetting?

According to many outlets ,there was many complaints not just one....I repeat my question...should he be investigated?

The murder was an appalling act,no question about that....but that crime shouldn't cover up potential other crimes,should it?
all crimes should be investigated, none should be used as a way of swerving empathy for someone whose partner has been murdered

So at what stage do you think he should have been deported or detained until they had the right paperwork.

No you are wrong !

The poster was regarding getting our own borders back under control,at no stage was it depicted they are queuing to get into the UK.

Farage told the truth,nothing more nothing less.
if he wanted to make a point about our borders why not show a photo of our borders rather than someone else's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back