• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clumsy or sinister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you might have to flesh that one out a little bit more, expecting someone in the UK to guarantee that a million people in Germany will be on their best behaviour at all times is a reasonable question because?

We are not asking for best behaviour we just don't want women and children dragged along screaming under the wheels of a truck.

If you can answer post 19 then you can answer your own post

Easy. Of course not, Anis Amri is a murderer and the German Authorities are rightly under the cosh to understand why he was able to commit these terrible crimes. However, millions of innocent refugees aren't and are just looking for a safe haven and a bit of compassion and you and your kin with your broad brush strokes, seem to think everyone is a threat.

He's right you know.

But he hasn't ploughed a lorry through a Christmas market has he.

What do we know about Anis Amri. Well first of all is that his real name, he has used 6 aliases and 3 different Nationalities.
He was in trouble in his home country of Tunisia after he wounded someone.
Arrives in Italy and burns down a school which he is sentenced for
He is reported for his views and ends up on the watch list
Moves to Germany and tries to buy a gun from an undercover police officer
Gets involved in drug dealing and 'petty crime'
Gets involved in a bar room brawl
Is refused asylum (I wonder why)
Can't be returned to Tunisia because he they say they won't have him back because wait for it.......He doesn't have any paperwork

Now my questions to the 3 comrades (Tangled, ***, MK) is do any of you think its right or acceptable that this man was free to walk the streets of Europe ?

How, other than blame the Tories, would you stop this sort of thing happening in the future
If he burnt down a school in Italy then he should be in prison in Italy.

No one has mentioned the Tories - it has nothing to do with them. You are yet again trying to provoke comments that you can then react to. It's a bizarre agenda.

If he burnt down a school in Italy then he should be in prison in Italy.

No one has mentioned the Tories - it has nothing to do with them. You are yet again trying to provoke comments that you can then react to. It's a bizarre agenda.

He was but was allowed to move on after his release. Do you actually believe this man should in any way qualify as an asylum seeker. Should people be deported after a prison sentence?

The "breaking point" poster quite clearly put immigration at the forefront of the UK referendum campaign.End of,fact etc.

Hundreds of dead in the streets of Paris, Nice and Germany doesn't help. As we have seen with the leader of the Belgian gang, once you have been given residency in any of the EU countries you are free to travel even if you have a criminal record and are known to the authorities.

how long was his sentence in Italy? Sounds like it was an inadequate sentence.

I believe he was given 4 years but just like our system he was allowed out early. Even on other attacks like the church in Normandy or the lorry in Nice the attackers should have still been in prison for previous crimes. In fact most of these attacks could be stopped if we had a zero tolerance on crime committed by so called asylum seekers.

You might think groping women at a festival is 'petty crime' but the women certainly don't. Its about time the left actually stood up for women, instead of attacking the real men who do.

Hundreds of dead in the streets of Paris, Nice and Germany doesn't help. As we have seen with the leader of the Belgian gang, once you have been given residency in any of the EU countries you are free to travel even if you have a criminal record and are known to the authorities.
you read a lot into a picture of a queue of people taken who knows where, and a statement specifically about UK borders. I think tbh you may be reading more into it than Nigel intended, I think he wanted to say that swarthes of people come through the UK border but he couldn't find a photo where the faces looked dark enough or the queue looked long enough. But I tend to take things on face value.

you read a lot into a picture of a queue of people taken who knows where, and a statement specifically about UK borders. I think tbh you may be reading more into it than Nigel intended, I think he wanted to say that swarthes of people come through the UK border but he couldn't find a photo where the faces looked dark enough or the queue looked long enough. But I tend to take things on face value.

Unlike you to waffle on and avoid the subject.

By the way no one I know who voted out did so because of a poster. Whether it was immigration or the NHS. Most like me never even saw the poster until the faux outrage from people like you.

Still being a staunch left wing Labour supporter you will always blame someone else for your defeat. That's why you will take the same failures into the next campaign and lose by a landslide.

Unlike you to waffle on and avoid the subject.

By the way no one I know who voted out did so because of a poster
. Whether it was immigration or the NHS. Most like me never even saw the poster until the faux outrage from people like you.

Still being a staunch left wing Labour supporter you will always blame someone else for your defeat. That's why you will take the same failures into the next campaign and lose by a landslide.

Interesting, that you appear to admit, (tacitly at least), that the leave campaign won on the basis of wholly unfounded fears about immigration and base lies about future NHS funding.

Easy. Of course not, Anis Amri is a murderer and the German Authorities are rightly under the cosh to understand why he was able to commit these terrible crimes. However, millions of innocent refugees aren't and are just looking for a safe haven and a bit of compassion and you and your kin with your broad brush strokes, seem to think everyone is a threat.

Then what is your damn answer then. You can't have it both ways. Either it's shut up shop, deport and 'try' and eliminate the threat or accept the fact that a small number of these refugees creating havoc and murdering innocent people by the dozen is an acceptable price to pay. Which is it to be because if you think that carrying on as we are now is the answer your sadly mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back