• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clumsy or sinister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toady im done now as im way past bored of you playing the victim but when you acuse me of having right wing views and even worse xenophopic views then i will defend myself on here and if needed IRL,always have always will.
I will no longer reply to your trolling for the sake of the zone and because i have such little respect for you as a poster on here and im sure you are the same IRL.

Since, (according to your goodself), you don't have "right wing views" nor "xenphobic views" I wonder if you could explain why you voted leave in the referendum?

(I'm not a troll btw.Just a reasonably open-minded, left-winger).

Since, (according to your goodself), you don't have "right wing views" nor "xenphobic views" I wonder if you could explain why you voted leave in the referendum?

You absolute ****ing ****. Voting Brexit does not make anyone 'right wing' or 'xenophobic' and you insult not just me personally but millions of other people by stating it as so.

'open minded' You? Your serious aren't you? You my rabid left wing friend are one of the most blinkered and ideologically myopic people I have ever had the misfortune to come across and in my long and diverse life I've come across a few.

You absolute ****ing ****. Voting Brexit does not make anyone 'right wing' or 'xenophobic' and you insult not just me personally but millions of other people by stating it as so.

'open minded' You? Your serious aren't you? You my rabid left wing friend are one of the most blinkered and ideologically myopic people I have ever had the misfortune to come across and in my long and diverse life I've come across a few.

In his defence he is just a little old bigotted egoistic troll that loves the attenion in his with your post sad little life but you did hit the nail very much on the bigots head.
I did say i would stop answering his ping pong posts so instead ive answered yours so thanks for that but i do love reading the drivel old toady posts and if any one wants to see what old toady looks like so you too can feel sorry for him then pm me.

As I've said before, (quoting Will Self): "Not everyone who voted Brexit was right-wing or Xenophobic but you can be sure that all right-wingers and Xenophobes did."

In his defence he is just a little old bigotted egoistic troll that loves the attenion in his with your post sad little life but you did hit the nail very much on the bigots head.
I did say i would stop answering his ping pong posts so instead ive answered yours so thanks for that but i do love reading the drivel old toady posts and if any one wants to see what old toady looks like so you too can feel sorry for him then pm me.

Starve him of his oxygen and like a bad smell he will eventually fade away. Problem is it's so much fun proving him wrong. Even by his exceptional poor standards, 2016 has been a bad year prediction wise.

Starve him of his oxygen and like a bad smell he will eventually fade away. Problem is it's so much fun proving him wrong. Even by his exceptional poor standards, 2016 has been a bad year prediction wise.

1 out of 3 right actually.I forecast, accurately, that England would **** up in the knock out stage in France.Not that many got the Brexit or Trump wins right,including me.

I agree as toady feeds off of being a nasty troll and i for one will no longer feed his over infated ego and i urge all others to do the same and not bite at toadys bait.
On his own as you rightly point out he makes himself look at best foolish and at worse down right stupid,im happy in my skin and know my failings but alas toady thinks he has none.
So join the starve a toady movement and you can also be a xenophobe right wing nazi sexist homophobe rapist ageist fatist trump loving low life blinkered bigot with bad breath just like me.

Ok, I'll sign up. Trouble is he just called me sensible. That's the nicest thing he has ever said to me, I'm all of a dither now.

**Reaches for a beer quick to consider this earthquake**

You and i both know how toady works.
Vile nasty insults whilst making himself look like a tool then nicely nicely playing the victim which doesnt last long unlike he goes on the attack again,moaning non stop at the mods and sometimes getting banned,its always the same with toady but at least you know where you stand with the old fella.

The problem is of course total fear and a lack of understanding of the working class and their motivation.

We have seen it time and time again with a certain self promoting left winger on here....and with respect to AAS who pointed out that he believed certain right wingers were trolling he must be acutely aware that the issue is not exclusive.

Where he errs on this particular subject is that in his younger years he (Barna) voted against joining Europe, I can only presume then...that if he is indeed correct that people who don't want to be part of Europe are racist, then he is damned by his own voting record on the subject.

Last edited:
The problem is of course total fear and a lack of understanding of the working class and their motivation.

We have seen it time and time again with a certain self promoting left winger on here....and with respect to AAS who pointed out that he believed certain right wingers were trolling he must be acutely aware that the issue is not exclusive.

Where he errs on this particular subject is that in his younger years he (Barna) voted against joining Europe, I can only presume then...that if he is indeed correct that people who don't want to be part of Europe are racist, then he is damned by his own voting record on the subject.

Since my parents were undeniably working class, I think I have some knowledge and "understanding " of working class "motivation".I certainly don't "fear" the class I come from.

In 1975, I voted against the UK staying in the EEC.Far from being "dammed" by my "own voting record on the subject," I've explained on here why I voted as I did then and why I've since changed my mind.

"As Keynes famously said: "when the facts change.I change my mind.What do you do?"

I've never claimed that all of the "people who don't want to be part of Europe are racist." Merely that some of them undoubtedly were.

Since my parents were undeniably working class, I think I have some knowledge and "understanding " of working class "motivation".I certainly don't "fear" the class I come from.

In 1975, I voted against the UK staying in the EEC.Far from being "dammed" by my "own voting record on the subject," I've explained on here why I voted as I did then and why I've since changed my mind.

"As Keynes famously said: "when the facts change.I change my mind.What do you do?"

I've never claimed that all of the "people who don't want to be part of Europe are racist." Merely that some of them undoubtedly were.

Coloureds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back