• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clumsy or sinister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah my right wing lies.All facts well documented on this very website so accorrding to you also doccumented on here i am a criminal a lair a xenophobe and a right winger and i await other such bollox from you.
You have stated that you worked. Cash in hand.
The family home your wifes family owns which of course you are party to had work done on it by a non registered builder as stated by your good self.
Now enough of this you you you boring stuff,either go back and delete all the brilliant posts were you put this infomation in the public domain so you can sue me or just crack on with your tip top postings.

If they are facts, as you assert, why not provide the evidence ie the posts concerned?

Since I don't own any property in France myself,I can hardly be held responsible for how my wife's property there is maintained.

The overwheming majority of the work I currently do, (as in the past) is declared,which means I pay tax on it at the appropriate rate.I pay the Spanish state over 267 euros a month (irrespective of what I actually earn),which allows me to issue invoices as a legal freelance (autonomo) and also contributes to my Spanish state pension and free health care.

In actual fact, I have never admitted to evading "paying the correct dues" that I owe. Nor have I ever done such a thing.
Nor have I ever "employed a builder to work on the black in France". These are simply lies on your part.

You have been called out on your tax affairs before and admitted to it (in the end) so calling Berricone a liar is, frankly, a bit rich because you were either telling porkies then or are telling porkies now.

Merry Christmas.

Your absolutely correct most don't.

I can' quote your later post at 23:17 because it was removed by the mods.
the first post was empathising with more reasonable right leaning posters who I feel get tarnished by your trolling, the deleted one was a mild insult (not zapped by the swear filter as it was too mild, but I have no issue with it being deleted) which was my reaction to your continued trolling.

I always had the light close to hand, dangerous criminals should be kept away from the public.

I doubt many would look to call me any of those things as most poster have no interest in trolling.

the first post was empathising with more reasonable right leaning posters who I feel get tarnished by your trolling, the deleted one was a mild insult (not zapped by the swear filter as it was too mild, but I have no issue with it being deleted) which was my reaction to your continued trolling.

I'm not trolling, just trying to get you overcome your fear of an awkward question. Remember after Brexit the new Labour mantra....We have to listen to people

Using the old left wing stroke which is shouting down or abusing anyone who doesn't agree with your views is lame and frankly so old school.

If they are facts, as you assert, why not provide the evidence ie the posts concerned?

Since I don't own any property in France myself,I can hardly be held responsible for how my wife's property there is maintained.

The overwheming majority of the work I currently do, (as in the past) is declared,which means I pay tax on it at the appropriate rate.I pay the Spanish state over 267 euros a month (irrespective of what I actually earn),which allows me to issue invoices as a legal freelance (autonomo) and also contributes to my Spanish state pension and free health care.

Soz toady ii have no intressed in raking back over your very boring posts but to be fair i did get one of the kids to print off the posts just in case you try to delete them.
Enjoy the pictures and your stay in French France.

I'm not trolling, just trying to get you overcome your fear of an awkward question. Remember after Brexit the new Labour mantra....We have to listen to people
I would have to move in with you to spend any more time conversing with you, I give and give and give and you still want more from me, which is flattering but your demands are impractical

Using the old left wing stroke which is shouting down or abusing anyone who doesn't agree with your views is lame and frankly so old school.
just saying someone is abusive doesn't make it so - I've never had to be banned from this forum or have a grown up check my posts before they can be seen. Can everyone on this thread say the same?

just saying someone is abusive doesn't make it so - I've never had to be banned from this forum or have a grown up check my posts before they can be seen. Can everyone on this thread say the same?

Guilty as charged your honour!

The owners were probably fed up with members complaining about my posts,I personally don't blame the owners actions because they don't need the constant whining from some,those who complained need to get out more.

Me also and even though i think politics are rubbish i respect the way you live yours and conduct yourself most of the time,and being a vegan must be a hard path to walk at times as is not driving and for what its worth(nothing)i find you a worthwhile poster unlike he that gives your chaps a bad name.

You have been called out on your tax affairs before and admitted to it (in the end) so calling Berricone a liar is, frankly, a bit rich because you were either telling porkies then or are telling porkies now.

Merry Christmas.

I have never admitted to not paying tax when it was due because I have never done such a thing.

Merry Xmas to you too.

I am not condoning going to A & E for the smallest of ailments but have you tried to get an appt at the doctors?

You ring at 8am and can't get through for 20 mins, when you do hey are full and told to ring tomorrow. Loop this for a week with no joy. Even getting through at 8.05 and there are no appointments. So you ask to book an appt in advance and you are told you can't. How on earth are there no appts at 8.05 if you can't book in advance? The NHS in general is a cluster ****
We have an online facility for booking appointments and ordering repeat prescriptions at our doctors, it works really well. If there's not an appointment available early enough then you ring up. I know there are other doctors where this isn't the case, but the person I particularly aim my criticism at for going to A&E for no reason, isn't in a practice where there are the kind of problems you describe.

Some on here leave a bitter taste in the constant bullying of Tangled.

Stop it blokes ,it looks pathetic!

One thing that's always puzzled me about you Tony.How come someone with clearly right wing views (not to mention Xenophopic ones like your good self) is happy to live and work in France?

Toady im done now as im way past bored of you playing the victim but when you acuse me of having right wing views and even worse xenophopic views then i will defend myself on here and if needed IRL,always have always will.
I will no longer reply to your trolling for the sake of the zone and because i have such little respect for you as a poster on here and im sure you are the same IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back