• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clumsy or sinister ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if ti was him. There are reports he was spotted in Denmark minutes before. Must be mistaken identity in Denmark surely

Fingerprint evidence (assuming the Italian media is correct) trumps an eyewitness account (which are pretty unreliable anyway, as shown by the other guy initially getting arrested because someone said he'd seen him do it when he hadn't.

If you can substantiate either of these baseless libels I'd be interested to hear it.

Sure thing toady
In your own written words you have stated that you evade paying the correct dues that are owed by you.
And again in your own written words you stated on this very forum that you employed a builder to work on the black in France which as you and i know is illegal.
You used to make me very angry with your bollox until i came across a picture of you and then after seeing this little old bauld glasses wearing frail old man i just feel sorry for you,trolls live under bridges but you live in Spain.
In my very very humble opinion i feel that you may need mental health help and i for one old friend hope you seek it for all our sakes.

As a foot note i see the scumbnagairstealingarsewipe has been shot dead in Italy which makes me wish for closed borders even more.

And as another footnote i really do not need a toady reply from you my toady friend,and just to inform the uniformed i like to call this tip top i missed thims yesterday poster toady because he is a shoe in for the part of toad of toad hall just by looks alone.

I'll tell you what is ridiculous: Israel, a country technically still at war with Syria, has been told by Netanyahu to open its borders and allow refugees in from Syria so they can receive medical attention. If any country should be wary of terrorism it's Israel, yet the country has, IMO, shamed the rest of us.

After four long years,too little a bit late i would say and they should be ashamed and not patted on the back but then as you work for the jewish pr machine i would expect nothing less from you.

And as if more proof were needed that the porous open European border controls don't and will not ever work it appears this terrorist not only got out of Berlin and Germany he made his way in to France, out again and in to Italy and all whilst being Europe's most wanted man.

And as if more proof were needed that the porous open European border controls don't and will not ever work it appears this terrorist not only got out of Berlin and Germany he made his way in to France, out again and in to Italy and all whilst being Europe's most wanted man.

And with no paperwork. Hooray for the English channel.

Shot dead....never saw that one coming:winking:

Last night some professor was interviewed by the BBC...the prof poured scorn on the German take of events,asking why on earth did the terrorist leave his ID and fingerprints ,the Beeb interviewer sounded shocked and stunned by the prof's rants and abruptly ended the interview.

Moretothisthanthecrapwehavebeentold

Well mrsblue I don't know enough facts to say it was a conspiracy. The man was on watch lists in Tunisia, Italia, France as well as Germany and had along list of crimes to his name. He had been reported by various people and the Germans couldn't act because although he was communicating with others on the watch list it was in code or they used their wife's phones. Of course it would be against people's human rights if you listened into these innocent wife's phone's.

Now here is the extremely worrying thing. If a man like Anis Amri is not considered dangerous enough to focus your security forces on. Then who are they watching and how many.

By the way you forgot that they found a driving license of an alleged hijacker of flight 93 as well as a brand new looking bandanna. But not one single piece of metal with a serial number on it.

9/11 was true and accurate Riggers...I mean how else could building 7 just simply free fall in under 10 seconds because of office fires?????????????

Bin Laden

The US version is pretty incredible...my question.why not capture Osama alive?

After four long years,too little a bit late i would say and they should be ashamed and not patted on the back but then as you work for the jewish pr machine i would expect nothing less from you.
Genuine question - for either of you - is this an actual thing? LondonBlue is anti-Corbyn and I'm aware that discussions have happened because of that. That is all that is being referred to here?

Sure thing toady
In your own written words you have stated that you evade paying the correct dues that are owed by you.
And again in your own written words you stated on this very forum that you employed a builder to work on the black in France which as you and i know is illegal.
You used to make me very angry with your bollox until i came across a picture of you and then after seeing this little old bauld glasses wearing frail old man i just feel sorry for you,trolls live under bridges but you live in Spain.
In my very very humble opinion i feel that you may need mental health help and i for one old friend hope you seek it for all our sakes.

As a foot note i see the scumbnagairstealingarsewipe has been shot dead in Italy which makes me wish for closed borders even more.

And as another footnote i really do not need a toady reply from you my toady friend,and just to inform the uniformed i like to call this tip top i missed thims yesterday poster toady because he is a shoe in for the part of toad of toad hall just by looks alone.

In actual fact, I have never admitted to evading "paying the correct dues" that I owe. Nor have I ever done such a thing.
Nor have I ever "employed a builder to work on the black in France". These are simply lies on your part.

Btw,I'm very far from bald, nor am I frail.

So the million dollar question for you is should this man have been deported after he left prison in Italy.
you can have this one on the house - he shouldn't have left prison, burning down a school is not a 4 year offence, but he is a danger to the public so if they are foolish enough to release him then yes deport him, but prison is the better option by far

you can have this one on the house - he shouldn't have left prison, burning down a school is not a 4 year offence, but he is a danger to the public so if they are foolish enough to release him then yes deport him, but prison is the better option by far

But he had served his sentence, so he was always going to be released. He was known as a bully whilst in prison and had to be moved 6 times.

Still glad to see you have seen the light I just hope no one calls you a racist, xenophobic, little Englander for the crime of common sense and wanting to protect the innocent.

But he had served his sentence, so he was always going to be released. He was known as a bully whilst in prison and had to be moved 6 times.

Still glad to see you have seen the light I just hope no one calls you a racist, xenophobic, little Englander for the crime of common sense and wanting to protect the innocent.

Dont forget the ignore button too:winking:

In actual fact, I have never admitted to evading "paying the correct dues" that I owe. Nor have I ever done such a thing.
Nor have I ever "employed a builder to work on the black in France". These are simply lies on your part.

Btw,I'm very far from bald nor am I frail.

Ah my right wing lies.All facts well documented on this very website so accorrding to you also doccumented on here i am a criminal a lair a xenophobe and a right winger and i await other such bollox from you.
You have stated that you worked. Cash in hand.
The family home your wifes family owns which of course you are party to had work done on it by a non registered builder as stated by your good self.
Now enough of this you you you boring stuff,either go back and delete all the brilliant posts were you put this infomation in the public domain so you can sue me or just crack on with your tip top postings.

I always had the light close to hand, dangerous criminals should be kept away from the public.

I doubt many would look to call me any of those things as most poster have no interest in trolling.

I always had the light close to hand, dangerous criminals should be kept away from the public.

I doubt many would look to call me any of those things as most poster have no interest in trolling.

Your absolutely correct most don't.

I feel sorry for those who lean towards right wing politics as there are 3 or 4 cranks that see themselves as your spokespersons and they are generally spouting stuff that you wouldn't want to be associated with.

I can' quote your later post at 23:17 because it was removed by the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back