• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So, to summarise, there will be anything between from one man (with his dog and his last) and 1,100 people in the North Bank come this time tomorrow.

Glad I'm not organising the catering supplies ................:'(

If we bring more than 600 tomorrow I will be very surprised. And pleased. But mostly surprised.

If we bring more than 600 tomorrow I will be very surprised. And pleased. But mostly surprised.

Well if you get shoved you up the far end of the North bank, sing nice and loud so we can hear you.I'm bringing along my Nothampshire to English translation book,...just so I can understand you.

Either way I think they always make a bit of noise compared to some. Should be a good atmosphere.

You still rattling on here Baker?. Any news on that evil Barry the dod and his cronie mates?. Terrible man he was still alive the boy?.

Sold out in 2005 mate. Cannot get there tomorrow. Normally good days out, And I only live down the road these days, Gutted.

Well if you get shoved you up the far end of the North bank, sing nice and loud so we can hear you.I'm bringing along my Nothampshire to English translation book,...just so I can understand you.

I'll be geyn deyn teyn in me breyn treysers! Sure we always make a bit of noise at Southend, seemed like we did last year.

Not that many down from Northampton today.I think it was announced as being just under 400

Didn't they also say they play better football now. Jeez that must have been horrible to watch last year.

Poor away turn out and , although just a minority , not nice to see them give an injured player (Laird) stick as he walks past them - pathetic losers !

Northampton in years past have tried to play nice football.. they are now sadly a team of thugs who play such unattractive football its shocking. They got exactly what they deserved today.. Nothing. Bothroyd is a blight on the game.

What stuck in my throat was the fact that they said they were bringing so many that we couldn't have the North Bank and then turn up with 392 which looked very sparse in the half of the North they were in but allowed them to congregate behind the goal.

If we're going to give up the whole of the North to away fans then at least let it be because they're bringing some numbers not the poor showing today, for heavens sake, it's only just up the road, Plymouth came 300 miles and brought over twice as many.

Back