• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A jigsaw moment!

I think I have heard the "jigsaw" reference - from behind an army of police and a great deal of segregation. Three of us, at least ten Col U..oh and one airosol, one hammer and a stanley knife.
Not actually seen or heard a Col U fan whisper it on a matchday - without the previously mentioned protection! Come to think of it..hardly seen a Col U fan since!

Ah, get over it. I quite like you but I can't express how much pain I want you to be in a 4.49pm this afternoon!

:smile:

Not as much pain as Robbie Cowling and his merry band though, they have cycled all the way to Carlisle for charity and that is after running to every home game from his home in Tiptree this season ouch!

If we lose today I may take a long break from the zone, on the other hand I am sure curiosity will get the better of me.....:winking:

I think I have heard the "jigsaw" reference - from behind an army of police and a great deal of segregation. Three of us, at least ten Col U..oh and one airosol, one hammer and a stanley knife.
Not actually seen or heard a Col U fan whisper it on a matchday - without the previously mentioned protection! Come to think of it..hardly seen a Col U fan since!

Good job we have all grown up since then!

If the results go our way today and col u come down, would we celebrate it like we'd won promotion as we have nothing to celebrate or look forward to at the moment!!

You're a decent guy (supporting Col U apart!) but surely you understand the added something that comes of us both being in the same league? We've not gone up, therefore you must come down!

Ha ha it's all banter OBL, it would be great to play you folks again I might even meet some of you but hopefully it will only be in a cup competition :unsure:

Go Carlisle and Scunthorpe. Don't think it'll happen personally though :thumbdown:

Col U 1-0 up. Scunthorpe drawing 0-0 so sadly looks like no Essex Derby again next season, but instead a lovely trip to Scunthorpe. :thumbdown:

Crikey, just had a quick look at League Two for next year. Not often I feel sorry for Sarfend fans, but bejaysus it's grim, isn't it? Still, at least you've kept Dagenham for a derby.

Crikey, just had a quick look at League Two for next year. Not often I feel sorry for Sarfend fans, but bejaysus it's grim, isn't it? Still, at least you've kept Dagenham for a derby.

He is right. Bloody hell - we need to be pushing for promotion. Only the least interesting "derby" available to draw a crowd...oh and Pompey!

You're not wrong, but we'll worry about that in August...and every month until May. On another note, I've just been looking at the Olympic stadium..........

Back