• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Could you give up sex.....

Options

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
For untold Riches...

When I say sex I am only taling about the actual deed itself. Anything else that floats your boat would be fine.

In return you would recieve untold riches to the point where money problems would never be an issue again. I am talking Abramovic rich.

A yeah or neah please.

So for clarity, other orifices would be acceptable in return for untold riches.....

Put me down for the money and a glut of spending at Southend United....

So for clarity, other orifices would be acceptable in return for untold riches.....

Put me down for the money and a glut of spending at Southend United....

Good point - For sake of clarity - Bum fun is not allowed but a nosh I think is as its different.

I have given it up for extended periods for reasons which are a lot more futile than cash I am sure I could manage it for untold wealth.

The problem would be that having that sort of money may well attract birds usually so far out of ones reach it would be a crime not to get hold of them,

funny when you get married you give up the sex and the cash......a complete reverse of this poll.....:cry:

Definately a NO! ....Fancy depriving the ladies of such pleasure...:rolleyes:

Erm no - dont really think any amount of money would make up for lack of a bit of "hows your father".
You'd all be floating around with your diamond tiaras on and your flash ferrari's but your balls would be so big you wouldnt have much of a life!

>>In medicine, a cathartic is a substance which accelerates defecation
As an adjective, cathartic means psychotherapeutic, healthful, emotionally beneficial; releasing; emotionally purging <<

You have lost me on this one mate.....

Is there not such a phrase as a cathartic experience?
Would it not apply to such a context?

Erm no - dont really think any amount of money would make up for lack of a bit of "hows your father".
You'd all be floating around with your diamond tiaras on and your flash ferrari's but your balls would be so big you wouldnt have much of a life!

You have balls?

:guns:

I think the word in bold represents the people I was talking about - i.e. all of you lot on here that said you would give up sex for money!

Very graphic Sam !

It's a no from Moe, I would much prefer the pleasure as opposed to the wealth, although Mrs Moe might disagree !

If you feel so strongley about it why havent you voted for "show me the muff?" :mad:

Back