• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Country Music

Country Music - Hit or Miss ?

• Hit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miss

• Depends my mood

• Total voters

footymad13

Country Music, What you all think.

Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson, Patsy Kline etc.

Im quite into it myself, like the beat, Quite like Beer for my horses by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Feb. 09 2004,15:02)]Quite like Beer
Me too - mmmmm beer
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Feb. 09 2004,15:02)]Country Music, What you all think.

Im quite into it myself, like the beat, Quite like Beer for my horses by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson.
FFS! Give him another yellow card. Country music is a crime against humanity. It's a hideous dirge sung by pot-bellied, skanky-toothed, in-breds. (So it's probably popular in both Colchester and Canvey!)
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Feb. 09 2004,15:12)]
[b said:

FFS! Give him another yellow card. Country music is a crime against humanity. It's a hideous dirge sung by pot-bellied, skanky-toothed, in-breds. (So it's probably popular in both Colchester and Canvey!)  
ghostface.gif
ermmmm I don't like it honest ma lord !

wink.gif
blues.gif

[b said:
[b said:

ghostface.gif
ermmmm I don't like it honest ma lord !

wink.gif
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 09 2004,15:20)]MF, u really do have a right nasty taste in music dont u, for a 13/14/15/16 yr old or however age u bloody are........
And Busted are better ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Feb. 09 2004,15:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 09 2004,15:20)]MF, u really do have a right nasty taste in music dont u, for a 13/14/15/16 yr old or however age u bloody are........
And Busted are better ?
There better than half the cr*p u listen to.....

Plus Busted aint the only band i listen to - can't go wrong with a bit of Indie, Rock or Alternative, in my eyes...Virgin and XFM are a godsend.........
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 09 2004,15:26)]
[b said:
[b said:
And Busted are better ?

Plus Busted aint the only band i listen to - can't go wrong with a bit of Indie, Rock or Alternative, in my eyes...Virgin and XFM are a godsend.........  
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Name bands worse than busted please VS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 09 2004,15:26)]
[b said:
[b said:
And Busted are better ?

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Name bands worse than busted please VS

[b said:
[b said:

ghostface.gif
Oi, If you have seen any of my performances of "Ring of Fire" you would retract your remark . I am not from Colchester or Canvey.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Feb. 09 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
[b said:

ghostface.gif
Oi, If you have seen any of my performances of "Ring of Fire" you would retract your remark . I am not from Colchester or Canvey.
Do you play the banjo as well McNasty? It's a really difficult instrument to master with webbed fingers!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ Feb. 09 2004,15:42)]
[b said:
[b said:

ghostface.gif
Mcnasty for King !

VS, Please name a band that is worse than Busted that i like or am interested in.

Back