• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wouldnt surprise me if the side that finished the game at Bristol start tonight.Depends on who the injured players are.Would like to see Macca and Robinson start the match so we can get at the Coventry side just like Bristol did to us on Saturday.Anything less than 3 points would be dissapointing

Why do people expect 3 points. Their home record is P17..W4...D6..L7. So despite Cov being bottom there are easier places to win away as 10 teams so far haven't managed it.

We are on a bad run and they have a new manager so I won't be taking anything for granted. Still I have backed us to win and must dash as I'm off to Cov

By the way for those of you who like a little flutter.....Ryan Inniss is 33/1 for first goal scorer. Remember he hit the post at Peterborough at 0-0 and we have some injuries.....Just saying.

Honestly if we cannot beat Coventry tonight we don’t deserve to get into the playoffs

3 points please SOUTHEND UNITED FC :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I agree the set up in 2nd half at Brizzie on Saturday. We need that fresh enthusiastic line up tonight. The 1st half last Saturday was totally embarrassing ! l
Wouldnt surprise me if the side that finished the game at Bristol start tonight.Depends on who the injured players are.Would like to see Macca and Robinson start the match so we can get at the Coventry side just like Bristol did to us on Saturday.Anything less than 3 points would be dissapointing

Back