• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Covid vaccine passes

If omicron is milder and is nothing more than a cold for the vast majority of people, as all the evidence so far suggests, there is actually an argument for letting it spread and displacing delta as the dominant variant.
It is already the dominant variant (75% of new cases of covid in the UK compared to 25% delta,according to today's C4 news)

It’s all about cases and not deaths . I most know a dozen people in the last week tested positive. All said it’s like a really bad cold . They are all jabbed and said they feel fine after4 or 5 days . Hopefully this is the good news we want . Fingers crossed .
Sadly the increased hospitalisations if not actual deaths (among the vaccinated at least ) are coming. Just wait a while.

So we now know for an absolute fact that Covid 19 is a man made 'virus'. It never came from bat soup. The current MSM narrative is it was released accidentally.

Some people are now asking are these variants natural or have they been released accidentally.

Everyone is now being told to have a booster jab that was produced and manufactured before Omicron existed. How do they know its effective?

In Chris Whitty we trust. :Winking:

Hi all, I don't usually post but I am having an issue with my vaccine. To keep it short, I was in Ireland but have now moved back to England and I want to get the booster.
I want to know if I can just go to a walk-in centre and get it as I have already had the two doses of Pfizer and have been issued an EU Covid Cert.

I am trying to get my records updated but the NHS website tells me I need to travel 75 miles for someone to update my details with no guarantee that they will give me the booster when I go there.

Any advice from someone involved with the jabs?

This from Johnson: "Will also make the NHS COVID pass mandatory for entry into nightclubs and venues where large crowds gather, including unseated indoor venues with more than 500 people, and seated outdoor venues with more than 4000 people and any venue with more than 10,000 people.

Therefore, how in all that's holy will that get checked if applied to football grounds?
Anyone affected?
Easy - I'm in Aus and we have to check in everywhere and show vaccination status, I watch Melbourne Victory here in the A-League and we had 15,000 last week all checked in and checked for status they just do it at the turnstile was pretty seamless and didn't really take any longer to get into the ground than pre-Covid. We have same for cricket and Aussie rules which have had 50K plus crowds with no issues.

Nightclubs in wales now set to close. That wasn’t in the plan with vaccine passports was it?

We’re going for the booster shots here in Australia, I’ll be having mine next Monday.

Western Australia has been closed to the majority of the rest of the country for just over 18 months. We’re now going to open up to the rest of the country and indeed the world in early February. We have 80% of people aged 12 and above double vaccinated, some other states are over 90%.

Covid passes here will be mandatory, either on your smart phone or for those that don’t on paper. A friend of mine’s niece has just been busted for creating fake passes on phones. She’ll be looking at time in gaol.
Covid passes are already in use in both VIC and SA.
It's just via check in app really quick and easy to use just link your vaccine status via myGov takes 30 seconds then everytime you check in (which you have to in both VIC and SA) green tick or screen pops up.
Just wish the states would use same app.

Off to Wales to party anytime soon were you?
We got told COVID passes were a way to keep businesses open. Nightclubs are also now closing in France. Bizarrely I thought this was a thread about Covid passes. Clearly not allowed to discuss other countries?

We got told COVID passes were a way to keep businesses open. Nightclubs are also now closing in France. Bizarrely I thought this was a thread about Covid passes. Clearly not allowed to discuss other countries?
Got a source for this? I'm quite happy to use my covid passport here in Cataluña or when in France.Can't say I've heard of any nighclubs in France closing (not that I've been to any recently :Winking: )but it's a bad time in general for the hospitality industry pretty much anywhere atm.

Last edited:
Back to Football....Look up Matt le Tissier being interviewed on GB news about passports in stadiums.

Hi all, I don't usually post but I am having an issue with my vaccine. To keep it short, I was in Ireland but have now moved back to England and I want to get the booster.
I want to know if I can just go to a walk-in centre and get it as I have already had the two doses of Pfizer and have been issued an EU Covid Cert.

I am trying to get my records updated but the NHS website tells me I need to travel 75 miles for someone to update my details with no guarantee that they will give me the booster when I go there.

Any advice from someone involved with the jabs?
It shouldn’t be an issue to be honest as we have had oversea people stroll in wanting the vaccination where they have already had one or two jabs.

Half the games in the top 4 lgs have been cancelled this weekend, yet only one game in none lg which I find strange. Do none lg clubs test players daily?

Matchday guidance from club on website. Best take your own soap!!!!

What other rules or guidance are supporters expected to follow?

Supporters are asked to:
  • Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct
  • Remember your face covering
  • Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
  • Be considerate of others and help to keep everyone safe
  • Only occupy your designated seat
  • Follow any instructions issued to you by stewards or other stadium staff
  • If you feel unwell, please do not attend a fixture unless you have returned a negative lateral flow test.

Matchday guidance from club on website. Best take your own soap!!!!

What other rules or guidance are supporters expected to follow?

Supporters are asked to:
  • Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct
  • Remember your face covering
  • Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
  • Be considerate of others and help to keep everyone safe
  • Only occupy your designated seat
  • Follow any instructions issued to you by stewards or other stadium staff
  • If you feel unwell, please do not attend a fixture unless you have returned a negative lateral flow test.

That's the first thing I thought when I read this. You'll have more luck mining for Gold than finding soap at RH.

"That's life boy" :)

Back