• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great show but Seinfeld was better.

It managed to be funny without the liberal use of the C word which a lot of mediocre comedians/writers drop into their act/show to get a few easy laughs and make them look a bit edgy.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is a great show but Seinfeld was better.

It managed to be funny without the liberal use of the C word which a lot of mediocre comedians/writers drop into their act/show to get a few easy laughs and make them look a bit edgy.

Agreed. One of the geniuses (?) of Seinfeld was the way it was able to approach adult topics without resorting to adult language. Take "The Contest" for example. An entire half hour, on prime time tv in the US, about masturbation. Yet they got away with it due to some wonderful writing.

CYOE is still marvellous though.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!

I recorded the final episode on More4 last Thursday. However, it was an extra long episode and Sky+ didn't pick up the last ten minutes (I believe this is More4's fault) so I don't know how it all ended up with Larry and Cheryl, with Seinfeld, etc etc.

Any advice on how to get hold of that last episode would be appreciated (but no spoilers please!). More4, in their infinite wisdom, only scheduled one repeat which was about five hours later. Nor is CYOE available on 4OD.

I can tell you how it ended?

I can tell you how it ended?

You could, but I wouldn't like you any more.

I'm still not sure I can forgive Pubey for using his FB status to detail something that happened at the end of Season 4 of The Wire whilst I was still at the start of said series.

You could, but I wouldn't like you any more.

I'm still not sure I can forgive Pubey for using his FB status to detail something that happened at the end of Season 4 of The Wire whilst I was still at the start of said series.

I wouldn't do that to you mate!

Shocking faux pas from Pubes there.

Back