• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Here we go again, some similarities with the Ched Evans/Clayton Mcdonald case...except here the woman is seeking her own private prosection.

When are clubs and bars going to accept a certain amount of responsibility and do what pubs do when someone has had too much and refuse to serve them?

I know, because I've seen it many times, that women who drink too much often get very "touchy feely" and throw their arms around people. That makes them vulnerable. These guys may well have taken such action to mean she was "fair game" - how many men actually ask a woman if she wants them to continue? I'd hazard a guess at very few. Any sign of approval will be taken as consent.

Learn to say "no"...both to drinks and to sex. Be blunt.

In my opinion, young women need to get a grip. If they don't want to be in this situation then don't drink so much that you're IN that position. Take responsibility and have some respect for your own body.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stand-straight-speak.html?ito=social-facebook

This particular case involves David Goodwillie? - that is a headline writers dream!

The mother claims both men raped her in the early hours at a flat in Armadale, West Lothian, because she had drunk too much to give consent to sexual intercourse.

Here's any idea don't drink so much!

Yes, drinking so much you can't stand is a stupid thing to do, but it's not a crime.

Are we then saying "she got what she deserved" as she was drunk? There's plenty of men out there who've done the same, but if they were anally raped are we saying that's ok as they couldn't say no?

How long before we look at the length of her skirt or her previous sexual history to see whether she deserved it.

No, Paul, I'm saying that people shouldn't get so drunk that they have no control of what they get up to - men and women. It's seriously got out of hand. You leave yourself open for all kinds of things to happen. Take control and act a bit more responsibly.

When younger i brought a very very drunk young lady back to my flat and ended up in bed with but i did not have sex with her for two reasons.
one. She was bloto and kept on saying she loved me when she had met me only hours earlier and when i asked her my name she did not know the answer,i was sober as i do not drink so took things no further as i thought it was the wrong thing to do.
And two she had her stockings over her knickers.
point being it takes two to tango and if she was unable to even stand then no one should be asking her to tango...

Back