• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Dead, but not really - 24 Spoiler

SamuraiBlue

Youth Team
After watching the trailer for the new season of 24 I couldn't help but be a little shocked and slightly annoyed that they have brought back Tony Almeda from the dead. I like the character but he got a lethal injection to the neck! Stinks of desperation from the writers.

Now, I know it's not real but it is nice to have some realism. Critics say that EastEnders was dammaged forever by the return of Den as the viewers just didn't buy it. It didn't really matter when Harrold came back in Neighbours as that show has never been taken too seriously.

So the question is, who was supposed to be dead but then suddenly wasn't. From the world of TV or the real world.

1) Tony Almeda ,24
2) Den Watts, EastEnders
3) Harrold Bishop, Neighbours

Was it Dallas where they killed of character then bought him back and tried to make out the series was just one of the characters dreaming

No, it was Bobby Ewing.
Got shot then came back at the end of the next series (his wife had dreamt it all!)

I never watched it, dont think I was alive at the time. It just keeps poping up on those stupid 100 best or 100 greatest and I know they mean the same thing someone tell channel 4 that

After watching the trailer for the new season of 24 I couldn't help but be a little shocked and slightly annoyed that they have brought back Tony Almeda from the dead. I like the character but he got a lethal injection to the neck! Stinks of desperation from the writers.

Now, I know it's not real but it is nice to have some realism. Critics say that EastEnders was dammaged forever by the return of Den as the viewers just didn't buy it. It didn't really matter when Harrold came back in Neighbours as that show has never been taken too seriously.

So the question is, who was supposed to be dead but then suddenly wasn't. From the world of TV or the real world.

1) Tony Almeda ,24
2) Den Watts, EastEnders
3) Harrold Bishop, Neighbours

JR EWING - DALLAS
J.CRICKSON - ROOTS HALL (2ND HALF AGAINST CARLISLE)
Sommersby.

The Young Ones. They drove a bus off a cliff, but lo and behold 4 years later they recorded a single with Cliff Richard! ;)

Thought of some more:

Lana Lang, Smallville (soooo pleased this hottie came back)
Starbuck, Battlestar Galactica (as above).

Two fine shows that were on TV this century

And for 50 bonus points, can anyone tell me the title of the B side?

Neil rocks out with a cover of the Dead Kennedy's "Too Drunk to F**K"

yones6.jpg

Back