• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wasn't there going to be a rule this year where age/diagnosed illnesses as of 1/1/14 were subject to a handicap system?

For instance Greek Phil isn't worth as much of a score as Joey Essex!

It was certainly mooted, but was left too late to have in place for 2014. Definitely feel it would make for a more interesting contest (but until that time,I'll continue to fill my list with the old and infirm)

George Bush Snr
Kim Jong-Un
Kim Kyong-hui (Aunt of the above)
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud (King of Saudi Arabia)
Zsa Zsa Gabor
Dick Van Dyke
Bob Hoskins
Eli Wallach
Pat Rice
Mikhail Borisovich Khodorkovsky (Russian Oil Baron recently released from prison, who will surely eat a Polonium salad in the coming year courtesy of Uncle Vlad).

Keep it as it is MIAS, you're doing a sterling job. I'll put mine up on Tuesday, hopefully to steal a march on LF (some hope)

Ian Brady
Phil the Greek
Mohammed Morsi
Olivia De Havilland
Ian Paisley
Fidel Castro
Vera Lynn
Ian Watkin (not H from Steps!!)
George Bush Snr
Mohammed Ali

Last edited:
Ok guys, I don't mean to sound stupid here but could somebody explain to me the purpose of it - I am being genuine here as I don't understand it. Thanks.
Jackie

Ok guys, I don't mean to sound stupid here but could somebody explain to me the purpose of it - I am being genuine here as I don't understand it. Thanks.
Jackie

We all make a list of 10 people we think are going to die this year, and the winner is the one with the most right.

It's also generally considered bad form to aid in their death, so it's all ok and above board

Jackie

Hi Tinks

Just come up with a list of 10 people (who have a wikipedia page) that you think will snuff it during 2014. Get them correct and you will win points. The winner at the end of 2014 will win bugger all. The only rule is that you are not to arrange the death of your nominees. Good Luck. If you need a pointer in the right direction ask Lord Football. He is an expert in this matter.

Paul Gascoigne Prince Phillip Stewart Hall Rolf Harris Eddie Large Richard Attenborough Paul Ogrady Ian Brady Pat Rice Kirk Douglas .

Desmond Tutu
George Bush Snr
Norman Tebbit
Pele
Henry Kissinger
Jimmy Perry
Betty White
Patrick Macnee
Doris Day
Christopher Lee

I heard Michael Schumacher is said to be going downhill fast.

That's the spirit, get straight back on that horse.

Well, they all survived in 2013 so I'll just cut n paste for 2014-

Bernard Cribbins
Bruce Forsyth
Jimmy Tarbuck
Ken Dodd
Rolph Harris
Mel Brooks
Mickey Rooney
Leslie Phillips
June Whitfield
Geoffrey Palmer

Ooohhh I say.