• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I was out with a civi copper yesterday and her ex husband killed himself. He took an overdose that failed was rushed to a&e on the Friday night. Kept in and then released and told book a GP’s appointment for Monday morning reference his depression. Well Monday morning didn’t come and he hung himself.

Poor failings in the system do not help!

Perhaps there should be a sticky on the main forums with contacts for Samaritans and others?

I did a mental heath first aid course and one thing I got from it was this site:

https://www.bigwhitewall.com/v2/Home.aspx?ReturnUrl=/

The Big White Wall, it give those the opportunity to post how they’re feeling and there are experts and others on there who can help. They offer you support or just someone to talk to if that’s all you need.

Sadly looks like soul legend Aretha Franklin has sung her last. Matter of hours apparently.

I'm on the scoreboard with that one, but it's like seeing Southend score the goal that keeps Col Ewe up.

:-(

Blimey, the first hit since mid April lets Yorkshire Blue storm into the lead but with 19 weeks left who knows what will happen.

HITS BOARD

Yorkshire Blue (Jim Bowen, Aretha Franklin) 2 points

Suffolk Shrimper (Vic Damone) 1 point

Benfleet A1 (Billy Graham) 1 Point

Blueronron (Billy Graham) 1 Point

ROB B (Billy Graham) 1 point

Napster (Ken Dodd) 1 point

Clinton Baptiste (Aretha Franklin) 1 point

*ORM* (Bill 'Selwyn' Maynard) 1 point

Wight Shrimper (Dale Winton) 1 point

SUFC Ross (Aretha Franklin) 1 point

Could I ask the players to check for hits and if I have missed any, please let me know.

Back