• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Deadpool 2019

It's taken seven weeks but Napster has the honour of getting the first hit.

Hit list

Napster (Stanley Donan) 1 Point

Last edited:
First band I ever saw live - at the Cliffs. This is gutting. The guy I work for was a friend of his when he was Mark was still working in the music industry.
'Colour of Spring' is still one of my favourite albums now.
RIP Mark.

So very sad. I was at school with both Paul Webb and Lee Harris. I didn't know Mark, but was very good friends with his younger brother Paul.

His other brother Ed, co wrote Do Anything You Want To Do.

Hollis asked for his credit to be removed from UNKLE's Psyence Fiction album.

So very sad. I was at school with both Paul Webb and Lee Harris. I didn't know Mark, but was very good friends with his younger brother Paul.

His other brother Ed, co wrote Do Anything You Want To Do.

Hollis asked for his credit to be removed from UNKLE's Psyence Fiction album.
Paul and Lee are clients where I work, I'm kept away from them as I'd just be a fanboy!
Mark Hollis was on the UNKLE album? A sample or provided vocals or what?

Paul and Lee are clients where I work, I'm kept away from them as I'd just be a fanboy!
Mark Hollis was on the UNKLE album? A sample or provided vocals or what?

Played piano on "Chaos". Been years since I played that album as well. I wonder why he wanted his name removed from the credits? As I remember there was nothing untoward regarding anybody to do with the album, in fact just the opposite.

Played piano on "Chaos". Been years since I played that album as well. I wonder why he wanted his name removed from the credits? As I remember there was nothing untoward regarding anybody to do with the album, in fact just the opposite.
I didn't know he played on that.
He quit the industry to look after his kids and I think he had no inclination to return. Maybe his name appearing on a credit would lead to endless 'reform Talk Talk' requests so he wanted to stay under the radar.

Probably won't mean very much to most of you, and am amazed she doesn't have her own Wiki page, but my former Head Mistress at WHSG, Miss Nancy Howard OBE, passed away last week aged 92.

An amazing woman, Head Mistress from 1971 to 1990, who did so much for the local community especially with the Guiding movement, and the SEESMA schools musical concerts. Always recognised you, even if she couldn't remember your name as one of "her girls".

Some of you may have family members who are ex WHSG and like to share this information with them.

Wow, big one for people of my generation. Keith Flint, dancer/singer in The Prodigy found dead, age 49. :Sorry: RIP Keith.

Wow, big one for people of my generation. Keith Flint, dancer/singer in The Prodigy found dead, age 49. :Sorry: RIP Keith.

****ing devastated! Keith was an absolute diamond of a bloke.

RIP Keith.

Gutted about the Keith flint. Such an important part of a fantastic group.

Been smashing out prodigy tunes all morning.

Really sad news. 49 is no age at all

I never was a fan of his music, but he was a great laugh and a really nice guy when I met him randomly at the Billet in Leigh.

R.I.P to young to die.

Sad news indeed!
Remember when i first moved to Benfleet I would often see Keith and the boys down the high road.
Normally on a sunday after a somewhat loud party the night before.
Would loved to have seen the sound system as i'm a good 1/2 mile away.
RIP Keith

Back