• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DEADPOOL 2022

Shinzo Abe, former Japanese PM, has been assassinated in Nara. Shocking for a incredibly peaceful country.

He was really angry in Star Trek.

Joking aside, what a great actor. Alien Nation is another decent film.

Not see Alien Nation in decades but I remember ist fondly. Young 'un has Elf on hard rotation around Christmas and I loved Misery.

The Sopranos is the only TV series I have watched more than once. About 4 times now, it's that good. So I'm always saddened when one of those great actors leaves us. If anyone ever wants to see a bit about Paulie Walnuts character, just watch the Sopranos episode 'Pine Barrens'. It's a classic as him and Christopher get lost in the woods at minus something degrees. They almost kill each other, as they both had a temper. Tony Sirico was a gangster in his early real life. It was in Sing Sing prison that he got fed up with that life and got the idea to become an actor.

The Sopranos is the only TV series I have watched more than once. About 4 times now, it's that good. So I'm always saddened when one of those great actors leaves us. If anyone ever wants to see a bit about Paulie Walnuts character, just watch the Sopranos episode 'Pine Barrens'. It's a classic as him and Christopher get lost in the woods at minus something degrees. They almost kill each other, as they both had a temper. Tony Sirico was a gangster in his early real life. It was in Sing Sing prison that he got fed up with that life and got the idea to become an actor.

I'll leave you here you one shoe **********.

My favourite series ever made and Paulie was my favourite character.Although a very ruthless individual still injected humour at times.The scene where he deals with the 2 blokes doing tree work was hilarious

Legendary darts commentator John Gwynne has passed away aged 77, one of THE iconic voices in commentary/sports reporting over the last 30 plus years now joins his friends and colleagues Sid Waddell and Dave Lanning.

Back